SAN FRANCISCO, August 31, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The global industrial insulation market is slated to reach USD 19.45 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 6.0%, as per a new report published by Grand View Research, Inc. Adequate insulation and thermal mass provide an energy-efficient and economical design to industrial equipment and construction, nullifying the need for a heating system and curbing the operating costs. Manufacturers are striving to provide materials that improve the life cycle and thereby the efficiency of a product.
Foamed plastics are widely used to prevent heating and cooling losses, thus improving the overall energy efficiency of equipment used in end-use industries. Rising energy prices coupled with the growing importance of energy-efficient industrial infrastructure are slated to be major driving factors.
Blowing agents such as phenolic & PU foams contain ozone-depleting substances, such as hydro fluorocarbons (HFC), carbon dioxide, and pentane, which are greenhouse gasses known to pose serious threats to the environment. Stringent regulations by REACH to reduce the use of these toxic substances in insulation materials are expected to pose challenges towards the market growth.
The market is considered to be capital-intensive due to which entering and sustaining it requires a considerable amount of time, resources, and planning. Achieving economies of scale remains the top priority for the industry players.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Industrial Insulation Market Analysis By Product (Stone Wool, Glass Wool, CMS Fibers, Calcium Silicate, Foamed Plastic, Aerogel, Micro Silica), By Application (Power Generation, Petrochemical, EIP Industries, LNG/LPG), And Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2025" at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/industrial-insulation-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Foamed Plastic is expected to witness a high growth and penetration rate, owing to its high compressive strength, and superior moisture resistance
- Glass wool is anticipated to emerge as the second largest product segment
- Glass wool encompasses various features such as easy installation, low moisture absorption, ability to hold up the original shape despite the surrounding high temperatures and good recovery from packaged compression
- Petrochemical & Refineries application segment is expected to account for 37.8% of demand in 2025 and is likely to emerge as the largest as well as fastest application segment
- Europe is expected to be the largest growing region in the global industrial insulation market
- Strict insulation codes and laws effectuated by the European regulatory authorities have increased the awareness about rising energy costs and the need for energy efficiency.
- The major business players in the market include Rockwool Technical Insulation, Paroc, Knauf Gips KG, TechnoNICOL Corporation, etc.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Earthenware Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/earthenware-market
- Abaca Fiber Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/abaca-fiber-market
- Ceramic Inks Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/ceramic-inks-market
- Ceramic Ware Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/ceramic-ware-market
Grand View Research has segmented the global industrial insulation market on the basis of product and application:
- Industrial Insulation Product Outlook (Volume, Million square meters; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Stone wool
- Glass wool
- CMS Fibers
- Calcium silicate
- Cellular Glass
- Foamed Plastic
- Elastomeric Foam
- Micro Silica
- Industrial Insulation Application Outlook (Volume, Million square meters; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Power Generation
- Petrochemical & Refineries
- EIP Industries
- Industrial Insulation Regional Outlook (Million square meters, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- North America
Read Our Blog By Grand View Research: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/blogs/advanced-materials
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.