VALLEY COTTAGE, New York, August 30, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
A new report published by Future Market Insights titled "Smart TV Market: Global Industry Analysis (2012 - 2016) and Opportunity Assessment (2017 - 2027)" studies the performance of the global smart TV market over a 10 year assessment period from 2017 to 2027. The report presents the value forecast of the global smart TV market and provides key insights into the factors driving market growth as well as the factors restricting market growth. The estimates point to a revenue growth from nearly US$ 300 Bn in 2017 to US$ 1,500 Bn by 2027 end, resulting in a CAGR of 17.5% over the forecast period.
Global Smart TV Market: Segmentation and Forecast
The report segments the global smart TV market on the basis of Screen Type (28 to 40 inch, 41 to 59 inch, 60 inch and above) and on the basis of distribution channel (Direct, Indirect).
- The 28 to 40 inch screen type segment is estimated to be valued at nearly US$ 163 Bn in the year 2017 and is expected to reach a value of about US$ 643 Bn by 2027 end, exhibiting a CAGR of 14.7% during the forecast period. The 60 inch and above screen type segment is estimated to be valued at nearly US$ 39 Bn in the year 2017 and is expected to touch a value of about US$ 270 Bn by the end of 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 21.5% during the opportunity assessment period.
- As far as distribution channel segment is concerned, the direct segment is estimated to be valued at about US$ 97 Bn in the year 2017 and is slated to touch a value of nearly US$ 554 Bn in the year 2027, demonstrating a CAGR of 19.0% during the forecast period. The indirect segment is estimated to be valued at about US$ 202 Bn in the year 2017 and is slated to reach a market valuation of about US$ 946 Bn by 2027 end, demonstrating a CAGR of 16.7% during the forecast period.
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-3633
Global Smart TV Market: Regional Forecast
Future Market Insights tracks the performance of the global smart TV market across the key geographies of North America, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, APEJ, Japan, and MEA. As per the forecasts of Future Market Insights, the North America smart TV market is estimated to be valued at nearly US$ 71 Bn in the year 2017, and is estimated to touch a value of US$ 270 Bn by the end of the forecast period, exhibiting a CAGR of 14.3% during the assessment period. The smart TV market in APEJ is estimated to be valued at nearly US$ 92 Bn in the year 2017, and is estimated reach a value of nearly US$ 485 Bn in the year 2027, demonstrating a CAGR of 18.1% during the assessment period.
Preview Analysis on Global Smart TV Market Segmentation Screen Type - 28 to 40 Inch, 41 to 59 Inch, 60 Inch & Above; Distribution Channel - Direct, Indirect: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/smart-tv-market
Global Smart TV Market: Vendor Insights
The report profiles some of the leading players operating in the global smart TV market such as Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Panasonic Corporation, LG Electronics, Sharp Corporation, Sony Corporation, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Vizio Inc., Skyworth Digital Holdings Ltd., Tcl Corporation, Toshiba Corporation, Hisense Group, Haier Inc., Hitachi, Ltd And Videocon Industries Limited among others. Long-term contracts with business partners helps increase business revenue and facilitates new innovation strategy. Enabling quality and provision of better after sales service improves growth potential in the global market.
More from FMI's Cutting-edge Intelligence:
- Energy Management System Market Taxonomy By Deployment - Cloud Based, On Premise; By Software - Utility Energy Management, Industrial Energy Management, Enterprise Carbon And Energy Management, Residential Energy Management; By Vertical - Automotive, Building Automation, Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Power And Energy, Others (F&B, Government Etc.): http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/energy-management-system-market
- Event Management Software Market Segmentation By Enterprise Type - Small, Medium and Large Enterprise; By Deployment Type - On-Premise, Cloud; By Component Type - Software (Event Planning, Event Marketing, Venue Management, Analytics and Reporting), Services (Professional Services, Managed Services); By Industry Type - Corporate, Event Planner, Government, Education, Travel and Hospitality: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/event-management-software-market
- Video Event Data Recorder Market Segmentation By Type Of Data Storage - Flash Card and Cloud Data Storage; By Vehicle Type - Passenger Cars, Light Commercial Vehicles (Lcvs) and Heavy Commercial Vehicles (Hcvs); By End User - Law & Enforcement Agencies (Leas) and Commercial Fleet; By Sales Channel - Auto OEM and Aftermarket: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/video-event-data-recorder-vedr-market
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading market intelligence and consulting firm. We deliver syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services which are personalized in nature. FMI delivers a complete packaged solution, which combines current market intelligence, statistical anecdotes, technology inputs, valuable growth insights and an aerial view of the competitive framework and future market trends.
616 Corporate Way, Suite 2-9018,
Valley Cottage, NY 10989,
T (UK): +44(0)20-7692-8790
Press Office: Press@futuremrketinsights.com
FMI Blog: http://www.fmiblog.com/
SOURCE Future Market Insights