SAN FRANCISCO, July 17, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global in-vitro toxicology testing market size is expected to reach USD 26.98 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., progressing at a CAGR of 11.4% during the forecast period. Technological advancements in computational biology along with introduction of novel efficient algorithms help in conduct of efficient stimulation of in-silico animal models. This, in turn, has significantly curtailed the need for animal models for clinical studies, thereby providing a fillip to the market.
Furthermore, scientists are increasingly engaging in enhancing the efficiency of databases that are designed to catalog vast information for toxicity profiling. This, in turn, is anticipated to create ample growth opportunities for the market during the forecast period.
Growing inclination of government toward non-animal test and consequent establishment of guidelines on the use of alternative test assays for pre-clinical research and toxicology testing is expected to bolster the adoption of in-vitro toxicological tests.
Browse full research report with TOC on "In-vitro Toxicology Testing Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Technology, By Method (Cellular Assay, Biochemical Assay, In Silica, Ex-vivo), By Application, By End-Use, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/in-vitro-toxicology-testing-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- The pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries represented considerable cumulative share in 2016. As toxicological testing is the pre-requisite step in the development of any pharmaceutics as well as cosmetic products, these segment held the largest share
- Cell culture technology is estimated to be the largest segment in terms of revenue owing to integral role of cell culture in clinical studies
- Omics technology is anticipated to exhibit the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Rising awareness regarding the merits of the technology such as high accurate and rapid toxicology assessments is supplementing the growth of the segment
- On the basis of application, cellular assays held the leading share in the market owing to constant development in cell culture techniques
- North America dominated the market in 2016. On the other hand, Asia pacific is expected to register a noteworthy CAGR during the forecast period
- Rapid advancements in health care infrastructure coupled with improving economic conditions in Asian countries are expected to drive the market in APAC
- Some of the key participants in the market are Abbott; Bio-Rad Laboratories; and Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. These participants are engaged in collaborations with clinical research organizations and pharmaceutical industry.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Stem Cells Market - The global stem cells market size was estimated at USD 6.87 billion in 2016.
- Aptamers Market - The global aptamers market size was valued at USD 723.6 million in 2016 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 28.2% during the forecast period.
- Regenerative Medicine Market - The global regenerative medicine market size was estimated at USD 1,792.1 million in 2016.
- Immunoprotein Diagnostic Testing Market - The global immunoprotein diagnostic testing market size was valued at USD 5.8 billion in 2016 and is expected to witness lucrative growth over the forecast period.
Grand View Research has segmented the global in-vitro toxicology testing market on the basis of technology, method, application, end-use, and region:
- In-vitro Toxicology Testing Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Cell Culture Tech
- High Throughput Tech
- Molecular Imaging
- OMICS Tech
- In-vitro Toxicology Testing Method Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Cellular Assay
- Biochemical Assay
- In Silica
- In-vitro Toxicology Testing Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Systemic Toxicology
- Dermal Toxicity
- Endorine Disruption
- Occular Toxicity
- In-vitro Toxicology Testing End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Cosmetics & Household Products
- Chemicals Industry
- Food Industry
- In-vitro Toxicology Testing Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- North America
Explore the BI enabled intuitive market research database, The Grand Library, by Grand View Research, Inc.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.