SAN FRANCISCO, October 4, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The global hybrid fiber optic connectors market is expected to reach USD 1.06 billion by 2025 growing at a CAGR of 7.7% from 2017 to 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The demand for high-performance fiber optic connectors is increasing in order to assure adequate optical, mechanical, and environmental performance in various industries, such as military & aerospace, oil & gas, safety & security, civil engineering, railways, power & utility, and others. These connectors are primarily deployed in extreme environmental conditions and settings as they possess features such as resistance to dirt or dust, chemical, submersion, vibration, and humidity.
The technology continually undergoes research & development for introducing low-cost applications and advanced solutions to the mass market. The market is further driven by the ability of these connectors to perform in a harsh working environment. The market has been segregated based on different applications such as telecom, oil & gas, military & aerospace, medical, railway, and others.
Military and aerospace systems perform in adverse surroundings, inclement weather, and unfavorable climates. As a result, there is a growing need for robust fiber optic interconnects. Expanded beam connectors offer lesser susceptibility and increased ease in cleaning small particles of dirt and dust than physical contact connectors.
Hybrid fiber optic connectors have great potential to be incorporated in a wide range of applications which demand precise, and rugged products. Aerospace, geophysical, tactical, and shipboard applications, among others, present taxing environments and hence there is a rise in the use of hybrid fiber optic connectors.
The Asia Pacific regional market is expected to be the fastest-growing market, owing to the rapid improvements in manufacturing practices and infrastructure development activities which have contributed to the swift uptake of hybrid fiber optic technology in end-use industries such as automotive, manufacturing and railway sector.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Hybrid Fiber Optic Connectors Market Analysis By Application (Telecom, Oil & Gas, Military & Aerospace, Medical, Railway), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2025" at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/hybrid-fiber-optic-connectors-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- The military & aerospace application segment dominated the hybrid connectors market in terms of market size in 2016.
- The increasing adoption of contemporary manufacturing policies and infrastructure development gears in the Asia-Pacific region is expected to provide new growth opportunities over the forecast period.
- The North American regional market dominated the global market in terms of revenue in 2016 on account of presence of well-established manufacturers, large consumer base in the region are a few factors influencing its high market share.
- The key industry participants include, Amphenol Corporation, Diamond SA, Hirose Electric Company, LEMO, and QPC Fiber Optic, LLC, amongst others.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Air And Missile Defense Radar Market -http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/air-missile-defense-radar-amdr-market
- Fleet Management Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/fleet-management-market
- ERP Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/enterprise-resource- planning-erp-market
- E-discovery Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/ediscovery-market
Grand View Research has segmented the hybrid fiber optic connectors market based on applications, and regions:
- Hybrid Fiber Optic Connectors Market Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; Volume, Thousand Units, 2014 - 2025)
- Oil & Gas
- Material Sensing
- High bandwidth communications
- Military & Aerospace
- Secure Communication
- Weapon System
- Surveillance System
- Optical Computing
- Military Vehicle Sensing
- Railway Maintenance
- Speed Monitoring
- Dynamic Load Calculation
- Hybrid Fiber Optic Connectors Market Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, Volume, Thousand Units, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South America
- The Middle East & Africa
- North America
Read Our Blog By Grand View Research: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/blogs/technology
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.