SAN FRANCISCO, February 5, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global human resource management market size is projected to attain USD 30.0 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., exhibiting a 10.4% CAGR during the forecast period. Increasing need for managing widespread workforce and growing demand for replacing legacy systems with improved human capital management platforms are anticipated to fuel market growth.
Technological proliferation in the field of big data analytics, machine learning, artificial intelligence (AI), and Internet of Things (IoT) is expected to positively impact the market for Human Resource Management (HRM). Various solution providers are developing innovative solutions that integrate upcoming technologies into HR systems for enhanced organizational performance.
HRM solution providers are focusing on developing software/solutions that easily integrate with mobile apps, thereby enabling employees and employers to access information pertaining to time and attendance, leaves, and performance status from their personal devices.These features increase transparency across organizational departments and provide flexibility to managers to access data anytime and anywhere across the globe.
Increased cloud deployment across all industries is expected to accelerate the demand for HRM solutions over the forecast period. Use of cloud technology enables various Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) to adopt modern HRM solutions at reasonable prices without the need to constantly upgrade or replace systems.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Human Resource Management (HRM) Market Size, Share & Trend Analysis Report By Software, By Service, By Deployment (Hosted, On-premise), By Enterprise Size (Large Enterprise, SMEs) By End Use, And Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/human-resource-management-hrm-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- The global human resource management market is expected to register a CAGR of 10.4% over the forecast period, owing to significant demand for automation of HR processes and need to streamline business processes
- Core HR software is projected to expand at a CAGR of 9.4% from 2017 to 2025, owing to extensive application in managing employees across the globe
- The talent management software segment is anticipated to grow at the fastest pace and register a CAGR of 13.0% over the forecast period, owing to features such as attracting, recruiting, and retaining human assets in an organization
- Post the implementation of HRM software, organizations require support and maintenance services from vendors. This is expected to increase the demand for support and maintenance services, enabling it to register a 13.7% CAGR over the forecast period
- Demand for hosted deployment is expected to increase over the forecast period owing to easy integration with other systems, ease of use, and reduced costs. The segment is anticipated to reach USD 13.8 billion by 2025
- Demand in Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at a significant rate and the market will reach a value of USD 6.5 billion by 2025, owing to rapid industrialization and digitization initiatives taken by various governments
- Major players operating in the HRM market include SAP SE; ADP, LLC; IBM Corporation; Oracle Corporation; Workday, Inc.; and Ultimate Software.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Health Insurance Exchange Market - Recent market trends indicate that the global online health insurance marketplace or exchanges industry is estimated at around USD 2 billion as reported by Forbes.
- Wireless Charging Market - The global wireless charging market size was valued at USD 1.87 billion in 2014.
- Body Armor Market - The global body armor market size was valued at USD 3,939.7 million in 2015. The ever increasing focus of defense agencies on ensuring soldier survivability is impelling the demand for body armor and personal safety suits.
- Endpoint Security Market - The endpoint security market size was USD 10.12 billion in 2015. The emerging concept of BYOD across organizations is expected to drive the market over the forecast period.
Grand View Research has segmented the human resource management market based on software, service, deployment, enterprise size, end use, and region:
- Human Resource Management Software Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Core HR
- Employee Collaboration & Engagement
- Talent Management
- Workforce Planning & Analytics
- Human Resource Management Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Integration & Deployment
- Support & Maintenance
- Training & Consulting
- Human Resource Management Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Human Resource Management Enterprise Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Large Enterprise
- Small & Medium Enterprise
- Human Resource Management End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- IT & Telecom
- Human Resource Management Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- North America
Read Our Blog By Grand View Research: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/blogs/healthcare
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.