SAN FRANCISCO, Jan. 18, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The global healthcare digital experience platform market size is expected to reach USD 2.3 billion by 2028, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is expected to expand at a CAGR of 12.9% from 2021 to 2028. The increase in the adoption of healthcare digital experience platforms for improving connectivity and growing requirements to curb costs in healthcare settings are key factors contributing to the market growth. Features such as end-to-end efficiency accelerating customer acquisition, boosting retention period, and promoting long-term growth prospects among various payer organizations in the healthcare sector are among other key driving factors.
Key Insights & Findings from the report:
- The market growth can be attributed to an increase in the number of government initiatives worldwide to promote digitalization
- The platform component segment dominated the global market in 2020 due to the growing adoption of digital experience platforms by various startups and organizations
- The cloud-based delivery mode segment held the largest revenue share in 2020 owing to the growing demand for cloud technology across different organizations for secure information sharing, streamlining costs, and improving operational efficiency
- North America dominated the market in 2020 due to the high presence of a large number of vendors such as SoftServe; Accenture; Sitecore; Adobe; Oneview Healthcare; Optimizely, Inc.; Liferay Inc.; IBM Corporation; Cognizant; and Wipro in the region offering information solutions
Read 150 page market research report, "Healthcare Digital Experience Platform Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Component (Platform, Services), By Delivery Mode (On-premises, Cloud Based), By Application, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2021 - 2028", by Grand View Research
The healthcare digital experience platform combines various key digital technologies, such as content management systems, analytics, patient data, and AI, along with marketing automation capabilities that aid patients with real-time personalized content through a single platform for enhanced patient engagement. Continuous technological upgrades for optimizing healthcare digital experiences with the advent of native analytics and machine learning capabilities are driving the market. In addition, the growing focus of the healthcare sector on improving patient engagement and interaction, adopting a patient-centric marketing approach, and providing customized solutions is expected to accelerate the deployment of these platforms across the sector.
Furthermore, an increasing number of digital experience platform offerings in the healthcare market are leveraging various advanced technologies, including AI and machine language. In addition, several IT vendors and healthcare organizations are setting up partnerships and collaborations to curb rising costs and establish connected digital experiences. The payers and providers shortly are anticipated to adopt these platforms at faster rates to meet the growing patient demand for enhanced care.
Grand View Research, has segmented the global healthcare digital experience platform market on the basis of component, delivery mode, application, and region:
- Healthcare Digital Experience Platform Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
- Healthcare Digital Experience Platform Delivery Mode Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
- Cloud Based
- Healthcare Digital Experience Platform Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
- Business-to-Consumer (B2C)
- Business-to-Business (B2B)
- Healthcare Digital Experience Platform Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
List of Key Players of Healthcare Digital Experience Platform Market
- Oneview Healthcare
- Optimizely, Inc.
- Liferay Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Wipro Digital
Check out more studies related to advanced healthcare technologies, published by Grand View Research:
- Digital Health Market – The global digital health market size was valued at USD 96.5 billion in 2020 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 15.1% from 2021 to 2028. Increasing cases of obesity, high prevalence of chronic diseases, such as diabetes, Cardiovascular Disorders (CVDs), growing need for remote patient monitoring services, and increasing patient engagement & connectivity owing to high adoption of digital health technology are the major factors promoting the market growth.
- Artificial Intelligence In Healthcare Market – The global artificial intelligence in healthcare market size was valued at USD 10.4 billion in 2021 is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 38.4% from 2022 to 2030. The growing datasets of patient health-related digital information, increasing demand for personalized medicine, and the rising demand for reducing care expenses are some of the major driving forces of the market growth.
- Telehealth Market – The global telehealth market size was valued at USD 62.4 billion in 2021 and is projected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 36.5% from 2022 to 2028. The rising penetration of internet networks and innovation in the smartphone space to enhance global connectivity has enabled addressing gaps in care delivery and availing telehealth services more conveniently.
Browse through Grand View Research's coverage of the Global Healthcare IT Industry.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.