VALLEY COTTAGE, New York, March 22, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Fluoropolymer films exhibit physical & chemical properties that are superior to other film materials. Industrial applications of fluoropolymer films are propelling on the grounds of several high-performance qualities, which include non-stick performance, optical transparency, chemical resistance and moisture resistance. Nonetheless, the most crucial factor driving the demand for fluoropolymer films across multiple industrial verticals is the robust precipitation attained by these films. High precipitation capabilities of fluoropolymer films make them a diversified raw material for production of electronic components, machines, automobile parts and semiconductors.
A latest report published by Future Market Insights that the global market for fluoropolymer films, which is worth closed to US$ 1,400 Mn at present, will soar at an impressive 6.1% CAGR to bring in US$ 2,537.6 Mn by the end of 2026. According to the report, the global demand for fluoropolymer films is also anticipated to grow on the account of rapid deployment of solar photovoltaic (PV) modules across the globe. Surging adoption of solar PV modules will continue to boost the sales of fluoropolymer films which are used as protective sheets to layer from surfaces of these modules.
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-2379
Regional Overview of Fluoropolymer Films Market
In the due course of this decade-long forecast period, the global fluoropolymer films market is also predicted to record sales of close to 60,000 tonnes. A major share of these sales are likely to emanate from the Asia-Pacific excluding Japan region. Through 2026, the region's fluoropolymer films revenues will showcase steadfast growth 5.8% CAGR. China's Dongyue Group Ltd. is projected to play a key role towards the growth of fluoropolymer films market in Asia-Pacific excluding Japan region.
The Japanese fluoropolymer films market will also register steady growth as companies such as Asahi Glass Co., Ltd. and DAIKIN Industries, Ltd. will continue gaining global prominence as manufacturers of fluoropolymer films. Another lucrative region for global expansion of fluoropolymer films businesses is observed to be North America. US-based fluoropolymer film manufacturers, namely The Chemours Company, 3M Company and Honeywell International, Inc. will play a key role in consolidating North America's position in the global fluoropolymer films market. Other leading manufacturers of fluoropolymer films, profiled in the report, include Solvay, Arkema Group, Saint-Gobain, and Polyflon Technology Limited.
Preview Analysis on Global Fluoropolymer Films Market Segmentation By Product Type - PTFE, FEP, PFA, PVF, PVDF, ETFE and Others (ECTFE, PCTFE, Etc.); By End Use - Automotive & Aerospace, Building & Construction, Electrical & Electronics, Industrial & Equipment, Packaging and Others: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/fluoropolymer-film-market
Key Highlights of the Report on Global Fluoropolymer Films Market
- High price of procuring fluoropolymers and complexity of manufacturing processes involved in production of these films might restrain the market's growth to some extent
- A comprehensive pricing analysis compiled in the report indicates that in 2015, the average price weighed per ton of fluoropolymer films was around US$ 36,380 to US$ 43,440
- Demand for PTFE, FEP and PVF fluoropolymer films will remain considerably high as these three products will account for close to 60% of global revenues through 2026
- Novel product offerings and reduction in production costs due to advent of high-grade films will also favour the sales of fluoropolymer films
- The report identifies packaging as the largest end-user industry for fluoropolymer films, but also expects significant growth across multiple industrial verticals such as automotive & aerospace, electrical & electronics, and industrial equipment manufacturing
More from FMI's Cutting-edge Intelligence:
- Biogas Market Segmentation By Source - Agriculture, Municipal, Industrial and Others; By Application - Electricity, Heat, Vehicle Fuel and Others: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/biogas-market
- Fine Hydrate Market Segmentation By Application - Cable Compounds, Sheet Molding Compounds, Bulk Molding Compounds and Others: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/fine-hydrate-market
- Ion Exchange Resins Market Segmentation Product Type - Cation Exchange Resins, Anion Exchange Resins and Others; Application - Power Generation, Chemical & Fertilizers, Food & Beverages, Electrical & Electronics, Pharmaceuticals, Paper & Pulp, Domestic & Wastewater Treatment and Others: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/ion-exchange-resins-market
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading market intelligence and consulting firm. We deliver syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services which are personalized in nature. FMI delivers a complete packaged solution, which combines current market intelligence, statistical anecdotes, technology inputs, valuable growth insights and an aerial view of the competitive framework and future market trends.
Browse More Chemicals & Materials Market Insights
616 Corporate Way, Suite 2-9018,
Valley Cottage, NY 10989,
T (UK): + 44 (0) 20 7692 8790
Press Office: Press@futuremrketinsights.com
SOURCE Future Market Insights