VALLEY COTTAGE, New York, April 4, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Compared to cast iron discs, carbon ceramic bikes might be four times costlier, but that hasn't side-tracked automobile manufacturers from using them to increase the USP of their automotive offerings. Performance of vehicles equipped with automotive carbon ceramic brakes is getting boosted, making these brakes a must-have for high-performance cars. A latest study published by Future Market Insights projects that the global market for automotive carbon ceramic brakes will witness an outright dominance of passenger car vehicles in the years to come. Apropos the report, over 99% of the global automotive carbon ceramic brakes revenues will be accounted by passenger cars.
Future Market Insights' report predicts that the demand for automotive carbon ceramic brakes is gaining traction in production of luxury vehicles. Moreover, enhancements such as lightweight rotors, noise control, and non-corroding brake pads are also prompting the sales of automotive carbon ceramic brakes across the globe. Presently, the global market for automotive carbon ceramic brakes is estimated to be valued at US$ 265 Mn. Towards the end of 2026, the market is anticipated to showcase revenue growth at 10.3% CAGR and bring in more than US$ 700 Mn in revenues. Companies such as Brembo SGL Carbon Ceramic Brakes, Surface Transforms Plc., Rotora Inc., Fusion Brakes LLC, Carbon Ceramics Ltd., and Akebono Brake Industry Co. Ltd. are observed to be leading manufacturers of automotive carbon ceramic brakes in the world.
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1519
In the report, titled "Automotive Carbon Ceramic Brakes Market: Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment, 2016-2026," growth of the global automotive carbon ceramic brakes market will be contingent upon following factors:
- Higher adoption of iron casts brakes, which are cheaper than automotive carbon ceramic brakes
- Automotive carbon ceramic brakes lacking compatibility at high operating temperatures
- Rising preference to lightweight brakes such as automotive carbon ceramic brakes in order to lower gross weight of vehicles and hike their performance level
- Stringent emission norms across several regions, that promote the use of lightweight automotive carbon ceramic brakes
- Higher disposable incomes, which are propelling the sales of luxury and sports cars that come equipped with automotive carbon ceramic brakes
- Proliferating trend of vehicle customisation, witnessed in multiple regions
Preview Analysis on Global Automotive Carbon Ceramic Brakes Market Segmentation By Vehicle Type - Passenger Car, Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV), Heavy Commercial Vehicle (HCV); By Sales Channel - Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) and Aftermarket: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/automotive-carbon-ceramic-brakes-market
The report further reveals that by the end of 2026, close to 90% of global automotive carbon ceramic brake sales will be accounted by OEMs. On the other hand, revenues arising from aftermarket sales channels will gain traction towards the latter half of forecast period, registering more than 11% CAGRs in terms of volume as well as value. In 2016, sales of more than 47,000 units of automotive carbon ceramic brakes were recorded across Canada and the US. While North America registers fastest revenue growth, the largest market for automotive carbon ceramic brakes continues to be Western Europe. By 2026, the automotive carbon ceramic brakes market in Western Europe is projected to surpass US$ 300 Mn value.
More from FMI's Cutting-edge Intelligence:
- India Automotive Stamping Market Segmentation By Stamping - Hot Stamping, Cold Stamping; By Vehicle - Two-Wheeler, Three-Wheeler, Passenger Car, Commercial Vehicle; By Material - Steel, Aluminium, Others; By Process - Progressive Die Stamping, Tandem Stamping, Transfer Stamping; By Product - Body Stamping (BIW Parts, Chassis), Non-Body Stamping (Engine Parts, Electrical Parts, Braking and Suspension Parts): http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/india-automotive-stamping-market
- Automotive Washer System Market Segmentation By Component - Nozzles, Reservoirs, Hose & Connectors, Pumps, Windshield, Wipers and Wiper Motor, By Sales Channel - OEM and Aftermarket, By Technology - Electric And Mechanical, By Vehicle Type - Passenger Cars, Light Commercial Vehicles and Heavy Commercial Vehicles, By Application - Windshield Washer System and Headlamp Washer System: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/automotive-washer-systems-market
- Flight Tracking System Market Segmentation By System - ADS-B, FANS, PFTS; By End Use - General Aviation, Civil Aviation and Military Aircraft: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/flight-tracking-system-market
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading market intelligence and consulting firm. We deliver syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services which are personalized in nature. FMI delivers a complete packaged solution, which combines current market intelligence, statistical anecdotes, technology inputs, valuable growth insights and an aerial view of the competitive framework and future market trends.
Browse More Automotive & Transportation Market Insights
616 Corporate Way, Suite 2-9018,
Valley Cottage, NY 10989,
T (UK): + 44 (0) 20 7692 8790
SOURCE Future Market Insights