SAN FRANCISCO, July 23, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global fruit puree market size is expected to reach USD 6.16 billion by 2027, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., expanding at a CAGR of 6.0% over the forecast period. Increasing application of the product in bakery, confectionery, baby food, and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages is fueling the market growth across the globe. In addition, rapid urbanization, along with growing working class population, has been creating demand for processed and packaged food, which, in turn, is leading to high demand for fruit puree in the food processing industry.
In terms of product, the tropical and exotic fruit puree segment held the largest share of over 35.0% in 2019. Ease of availability and wide utilization of the tropical products have fueled the growth of segment. Citrus fruit puree is expected to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period owing to its high nutrient and vitamin content.
Key suggestions from the report:
- In terms of product, the tropical and exotic segment dominated the market with over 35.0% share of the global revenue owing to the extensive application scope of the product in the food and beverage industry
- Asia Pacific is expected to witness the fastest growth from 2020 to 2027 owing to growing demand for the product for beverage preparation in the commercial and household applications in countries, such as China and India
- By application, the beverages segment dominated the market in 2019 with more than 30.0% share of the global revenue
- Product innovation is expected to remain one of the key strategies among the industry participants in the near future.
Read 80 page research report with ToC on "Fruit Puree Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Tropical & Exotic, Citrus, Berries), By Application (Beverages, Bakery & Snacks, Baby Food), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 - 2027: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/fruit-puree-market
The beverages application segment led the market in 2019 with more than 30.0% share of the total revenue. Increasing number of health conscious consumers, along with rising purchasing power in developing countries, such as China and India, has boosted the demand for packed juices. This, in turn, has increased the application of fruit puree in the beverage industry.
There has been an upsurge in the sales of the baby food products owing to the increasing parents' concerns regarding numerous adulteration practices. This growing trend, coupled with rising demand for the premium baby foods, is expected to fuel the growth of the baby food segment in the near future.
Grand View Research has segmented the global fruit puree market on the basis of product, application, and region:
- Fruit Puree Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Tropical & Exotic
- Fruit Puree Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Bakery & Snacks
- Baby Food
- Fruit Puree Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa(MEA)
- List of Key Players of Fruit Puree Market
- Fénix S. A.
- Ingredion Inc. (Kerr Concentrates)
- AGRANA Beteiligungs-AG
- DENNICK FRUITSOURCE, LLC
- CHINA KUNYU INDUSTRIAL CO., LIMITED
- Grünewald GmbH
- Tree Top, Uren Food Group Limited
- Freshcut, S.L.
- Uren Food Group Limited
Find more research reports on Consumer F&B Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Frozen Fruits Market– Gaining popularity of non-seasonal fruits at the global level as a result of their freshness and exceptional nutritional benefits is expected to remain a key driving factor.
- Fruit Tea Market– The growing popularity of fruit-flavored tea products with low caffeine content among health-conscious consumers is expected to remain a key driving factor for the industry.
- Fruit Beverages Market– rising concerns regarding various health issues including obesity and nutritional deficiencies are anticipated to boost the demand for these products
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519