SAN FRANCISCO, June 26, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global frame grabbers market size is projected to reach USD 489.2 million by 2025, according to the new report conducted by Grand View Research, Inc., exhibiting a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period. Applications that involve image data rates of more than 120 MB necessitate frame grabber solutions in vision systems. Rising awareness regarding merits of frame grabbers such as high processing capacity and data-rate handling capacity is expected to propel the market.
AIA's Camera Link, which delivers high-speed trigger and control signals to cameras, was the first ever vision-specific digital interface to become the industry standard. Camera Link is capable of transferring image at data rates of up to 850 MB/second over a distance of 10 meters. Therefore, it has become a dominant interface for camera and frame grabber applications.
Based on advanced applications, the market has been segmented into web inspection, transportation safety and maintenance, scientific, factory automation, industrial camera manufacturer, and security. The web inspection segment dominated the market in 2016 in terms of both revenue and shipment volume. The growth of the segment can be attributed to surging demand for 10 GigE high-speed web inspection vision applications in various industry verticals.
Furthermore, based on end-use customers, the report has been classified into original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), manufacturers, and system integrators. The manufacturer segment accounted for the largest share in 2016 in terms of revenue as well as volume. However, the system integrator segment is projected to expand significantly during the forecast period. Growing penetration of service & solution providers in emerging economies of Asia Pacific is anticipated to benefit the overall market.
The key regions reviewed in the report are North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Europe was at the forefront of the market in 2016 and is estimated to witness a steady growth over the forecast period. Presence of a larger number of machine vision system manufacturers and rapid technological advancements are contributing to the growth of the market.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Frame Grabber Market Size, Share, & Trends Analysis Report By Advanced Application (Web Inspection, Industrial Camera Manufacturers, Security, Scientific), By End-Use Customers, and Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/frame-grabber-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- The frame grabbers market is poised to reach more than 975 thousand units by 2025. Frame grabbers are majorly used in advanced applications such as inspection of color print and flat panels
- Spiraling demand for image resolution and rapid frame rates, high bandwidth cameras, and high speed is supplementing the growth of the market
- Industrial camera vision systems are likely to witness increased applications in the artificial intelligence, hyperspectral imaging, and three-dimensional (3D) imaging industrial sectors
- Increasing demand for robotics in factories is driving the adoption of technologies similar to machine vision systems in North American. This, in turn, is creating several growth opportunities for the market
- Some of the key players in the market are ADLINK Technology Inc.; Advantech, Co., Ltd.; Euresys S.A.; ISRA Vision AG; KAYA Instruments; Teledyne DALSA Inc.; and Pleora Technologies Inc.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Machine Translation (MT) Market - The global machine translation market size was valued at USD 433.0 million in 2016 and is expected to develop at a CAGR of 14.6% over the forecast period.
- Pneumatic Conveying System Market - The global pneumatic conveying system market size is expected to reach USD 30 billion by 2022. The market is expected to witness a rise in adoption of advanced production methods, which will result in continuous technological advancements supported with the development of application specific and customized products.
- Identity and Access Management (IAM) Market - The global identity and access management (IAM) market size was estimated at USD 11.27 billion in 2016 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 13.7% from 2015 to 2022.
- Plate and Frame Heat Exchanger Market - The global plate and frame heat exchanger market size was estimated at USD 3.41 billion in 2014 and is anticipated to witness considerable growth on account of growing use in engineering, commercial, and industrial applications.
Grand View Research has segmented the global frame grabbers market based on advanced applications, end-use customers, and regions.
- Frame Grabbers Advanced Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; Volume, Thousand Units, 2014 - 2025)
- Web Inspection
- Transportation Safety and Maintenance
- Factory Automation
- Industrial Camera Manufacturer
- Frame Grabbers End-Use Customers Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; Volume, Thousand Units, 2014 - 2025)
- System Integrators
- Frame Grabbers Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; Volume, Thousand Units, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Hong Kong
- South East Asian Countries
Explore the BI enabled intuitive market research database, The Grand Library, by Grand View Research, Inc.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.