SAN FRANCISCO, June 22, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global food processing seals market size is expected to reach USD 3.5 billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of 2.5%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increased production of processed and packaged food items across the globe is anticipated to propel the market growth over the forecast period. In addition, rising demand for packaged foods and drinks including fruit juices, bakery products, alcoholic drinks, and others is likely to augment the demand for seals in the food processing industry.
Key suggestions from the report:
- Elastomers is projected to be the largest material segment expanding at the fastest CAGR of 2.8% from 2020 to 2027 due to the superior properties of elastomers
- The bakery and confectionery segment is projected to account for the maximum market share by 2027 owing to the rising demand for bakery products across the globe
- However, beverages application segment is anticipated to register the fastest CAGR over the forecast period due to rising demand for alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing regional market from 2020 to 2027 due to availability of low-cost labor and growing number of production facilities in emerging countries like China
Read 120 page research report with ToC on "Food Processing Seals Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Material (Face Materials, Metal, Elastomers), By Application (Bakery & Confectionery, Beverages), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 - 2027" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/food-processing-seals-market
Stringent regulations about using food-grade seals is also anticipated to promote industry growth. Factors, such as changing lifestyle and rising disposable income levels, are estimated to stimulate the demand for packaged food & beverages, thereby supporting market growth. However, rising awareness about the benefits of consuming organic and unprocessed food products is likely to limit the demand for processed foods & beverages. This will have a negative impact on the overall growth of the market.
Grand View Research has segmented the global food processing seals market on the basis of material, application, and region:
- Food Processing Seals Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Face Materials
- Food Processing Seals Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Bakery & Confectionery
- Meat, Poultry & Seafood
- Dairy Products
- Food Processing Seals Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- List of Key Players of Food Processing Seals Market
- AESSEAL Plc
- Smiths Group Plc
- A.W. Chesterton Company
- Trelleborg AB
- Flowserve Corp.
- James Walker
- Meccanotecnica Umbra S.p.A.
- EnPro Industries, Inc.
Find more research reports on Advanced Interior Materials Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Dolomite Mining Market– Rising consumption of dolomite as an aggregate for construction applications as well as an ingredient in cement manufacturing is the major factor supporting the market growth.
- Bauxite Market– The growth of the market is largely attributed to growing demand for aluminum from various end-use sectors, including construction, automotive, packaging, and electrical and electronics.
- Pet Food Processing Market– Increasing demand for specialized and premium food products, owing to their superior health benefits, is projected to augment the market growth over the forecast period.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.