SAN FRANCISCO, March 28, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The global flavors and fragrance market is expected to reach USD 28.65 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Flavors & fragrances provide lasting sensory impressions, often determined when subtly applied via food, beverage, medical products, and other substances. These products enhance the overall appeal and aesthetic value of consumer goods.
Flavors & fragrances are mostly prepared using volatile chemicals and essential oils to deliver a particular flavor or enhance existing flavors. The products are mainly categorized into natural and synthetic. Increasing consumer demand for fresh and natural products has contributed to exponential segment growth.
Rising demand for convenience and ready-to-eat meals, health, and wellness foods, as well as technological advancements, are expected to boost market growth. Rapid industrialization and increasing consumer disposable incomes in emerging economies such as China and India are also projected to foster the global food flavors market over the forecast period.
Owing to the enormous demand for natural products, many forests have been chopped down to derive minuscule amounts of oil. Several arable lands have also been converted into monoculture farming lands to cultivate a single plant or crop to obtain particular oil. This, in turn, has resulted in limited availability of raw materials for natural products.
Flavors & fragrances manufacturers operate through collaborations with scientists, artists, musicians, writers, and filmmaker to tap into creative minds to expose perfumes to new and constantly evolving creative territories and approaches. Manufacturers also form creative teams that comprise fragrance evaluators, perfumers, and flavorists.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Flavors And Fragrances Market Analysis By Product (Natural, Aroma), By Application (Flavors, Fragrances), By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Central & South America), And Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2025" at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/flavors-fragrances-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Aroma chemicals are expected to maintain the largest market share and are likely to account for 64.6% of the revenue generated in 2025
- Increasing research expenditure on developing fragrance compounds is expected to support the demand for aroma chemicals in upcoming years
- Essential oils are expected to emerge as the largest as well as fastest growing natural product segment
- Orange essential oil demand was valued at USD 1,404.8 million in 2015
- Fragrances application segment is estimated to dominate the market while the valuation of flavors is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.1% from 2016 to 2025
- Asia Pacific is projected to grow at the highest CAGR on account of availability of the raw material and increasing demand
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Flower Essence Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/flower-essence-market
- Feed Acidifiers Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/feed-acidifiers-market
- Agar Agar Gum Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/global-agar-agar-gum-market
- Fragrance Ingredients Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/fragrance-ingredients-market
Grand View Research has segmented the flavors and fragrances market on the basis of product, application and region:
- Flavors and Fragrances Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Essential Oils
- Corn Mint
- Pepper Mint
- Essential Oils
- Black Pepper
- Aroma Chemicals
- Ethyl acetate
- Benzyl acetate
- Ethyl benzoate
- Methyl decanoate
- Lauryl alcohol
- Flavors and Fragrances Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Convenience Foods
- Bakery Food
- Dairy Food
- Fine fragrances
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
- Soaps & Detergents
- Flavors and Fragrances Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Central and South America
- North America
Read Our Blog: Trends in Flavors and Fragrance Market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.