SAN FRANCISCO, March 13, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The global fatty methyl ester sulfonate (FMES) market is expected to reach USD 2.49 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Rising consumer awareness towards cleanliness, hygiene, and health is anticipated to be a major factor for significant market growth for FMES based personal care over the next few years.
Growing population coupled with increasing disposable consumer income is estimated to drive demand for detergents and personal care products which in turn is expected to enhance industry growth. Owing to better-quality washing performance FMES-based products have witnessed rising utilization in household and laundry care applications.
Personal care application segment is expected to generate revenues exceeding USD 980 million by 2025. Furthermore, high biodegradability of sulfonated methyl ester products is anticipated to steer product demand in the category over the forecast period.
Detergent products including powder detergents, hand wash, and dishwashers are expected to remain the leading product category over the next few years. FMES demand as surfactants in this application segment is estimated to exceed 900 kilo tons by 2025.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Fatty Methyl Ester Sulfonate (FMES) Market Analysis By End-Use (Personal Care, Detergents), By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Central & South America, Middle East & Africa), Competitive Landscape, And Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2025" at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/fatty-methyl-ester-sulfonate
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Global fatty methyl ester sulfonate demand was 444.6 kilo tons in 2015 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of over 17% to reach total volume exceeding 2,200 kilo tons by 2025.
- Europe emerged as the dominant region. Product demand in Germany accounted for over 26% of the revenue share in 2015. Growing bio-based product demand across various end-use industry verticals in the country has attributed to the significant market penetration over the past few years.
- North America emerged as the second major consumer in 2015. Product demand in detergent application in the U.S. is anticipated to exceed USD 185 million by 2025.
- Product demand in Asia pacific is anticipated to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period. FMES demand in China is anticipated to exceed 50 kilo tons by 2025.
- Central & South America is anticipated to witness moderate growth of 17.7% from 2016 to 2025. Increasing consumption of liquid and powder fabric cleaners plays key role towards fatty methyl ester sulfonate market growth in the region.
- Key players including Lion Corporation, Chemithon, Henan Surface Chemical Industry Co., Ltd., China Factories Group Company, Emery Oleochemicals, Sun Products, and Stepan Company dominated the global market. Other industry participants include Jinchang Chemicals, KPL International, Jiangsu Haiqing Biotechnology, and Alfa Aesar.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Industrial Bioprocessing Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/industrial-bioprocessing-market
- Renewable Chemicals Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/renewable-chemicals-market
- Direct Methanol Fuel Cell (DMFC) Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/direct-methanol-fuel-cell-market
- Glucaric Acid Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/glucaric-acid-market
Grand View Research has segmented the fatty methyl ester sulfonate market on the basis of end-use and region:
- Fatty Methyl Ester Sulfonate (FMES) End-Use Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Personal Care
- Fatty Methyl Ester Sulfonate (FMES) Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- North America
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.