SAN FRANCISCO, February 7, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global exosomes market size is expected to reach USD 2.28 billion by 2030, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., exhibiting a CAGR of 18.8% during the forecast period. Nanovesicles, which play a major role in intercellular communication, are anticipated to witness a significant rise in R&D, thus leading to revenue growth in the coming years.
Application of these vesicles as carriers of functional content such as circulating nucleic acids, lipids, and proteins can be attributed to market growth. In addition, exosomes play an important role in immunosurveillance and tumor pathogenesis. Increasing research programs focusing on determining the role of exosomes in hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) is estimated to drive the market.
Rising number of articles pertaining to exosomal research is encouraging R&D activities in the field. Currently, there are more than 4400 articles published about exosomes, with approximately 25% of these published in 2016 alone. In addition to the exponential rise in article publication, number of companies engaged in the research is also increasing.
These companies are taking advantage of the natural propensity of exosomes for the transmission of macromolecule payloads between cells. Application of these molecules in research activities related to therapeutics and diagnostics is projected to result in exponential growth in the coming years.
Moreover, increase in funding for R&D in this field is poised to positively influence industrial growth. Rise in funding capacity by public and private institutions is indicative of the importance of exRNA molecules across the community engaged in translational research pertaining to diagnostics and therapeutic product development.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Exosomes Market Size, Share and Trends Analysis Report By Workflow (Isolation, Downstream Analysis), By Biomolecule Type (Non-coding RNA, mRNA, Protein, Lipid), By Application, And Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2030" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/exosomes-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- By workflow, downstream analysis will account for a little over half the market revenue in 2030, due to rising advancements in methods and instruments
- Ultracentrifugation represented the leading share in the isolation methods segment owing to higher adoption of technology as compared to other methods of isolation. Immunocapture on beads is anticipated to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period due to advancements in lab-on-a-chip techniques
- In 2016, cancer was the leading application segment with a valuation of USD 1.15 million. Increasing penetration of companies in oncology-based research on biomarker identification is contributing to the growth of the segment
- North America commanded the dominant share in terms of market revenue due to presence of a large number of academic and private organizations engaged in the launch of novel technologies
- Major participants operating in this sector include Takara Bio Company; Illumina, Inc.; Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.; Fujifilm; and Qiagen. Strategies adopted by these participants include patent filing, inauguration of certified production facility, and launch of novel instruments.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Clinical Diagnostics Market - The Global clinical diagnostic laboratory testing market is segmented into four major regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and MEA.
- Transfection Reagent & Equipment Market - The Global transfection reagent and equipment market size was valued at USD 616.59 million in 2014.
- ART Market - The global assisted reproductive technology market size was valued at USD 21.0 billion in 2014.
- Oncology based Molecular Diagnostics Market - The Global oncology based molecular diagnostics market size was valued at USD 1,136.5 million in 2014 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 14.7% over the forecast period.
Grand View Research has segmented the global exosomes market on the basis of workflow, biomolecule type, application, and region:
- Exosomes Workflow Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2030)
- Isolation Methods
- Immunocapture on beads
- Downstream Analysis
- Cell Surface Marker Analysis using Flow Cytometry
- Protein analysis using Blotting & ELISA
- RNA analysis with NGS & PCR
- Proteomic analysis using Mass Spectrometry
- Isolation Methods
- Exosomes Biomolecule Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2030)
- Non-coding RNAs
- Proteins /peptides
- DNA fragments
- Exosomes Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2030)
- Neurodegenerative diseases
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Infectious diseases
- Exosomes Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- South Africa
- North America
Read Our Blog By Grand View Research: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/blogs/healthcare
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.