SAN FRANCISCO, April 25, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The global eubiotics market is expected to reach USD 9.4 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Growing meat consumption coupled with rising awareness regarding meat quality is expected to drive global eubiotics market growth.
Eubiotics influence the gut microflora and confer health benefits on the host. They maintain a correct balance of the microbial activity in the gastrointestinal tract of animals. This results in benefits such as enhanced nutrient absorption, better immunity and increase in overall performance. Such advantages are expected to drive the market growth over the forecast period.
Probiotics emerged as the largest product segment in 2016 and was valued at USD 2.5 billion in 2016. Broad product portfolio, rising awareness and efficacy in animal feed usage are the major attributed reasons for this scenario
Gut health dominated the application segment in 2016 and is expected to grow at an anticipated CAGR of 8.2% from 2017 to 2025. Eubiotics efficiency in treating gut related disorders and search for viable alternative to antibiotics are expected to drive market growth. Immunity is expected to observe the fastest growth among applications.
Fodder and water shortage, decreasing grazing lands has put pressure on livestock farmers to optimize feed utilization. Eubiotics cater to this demand by enhancing feed utilization, and increasing yield in comparatively less feed. Such trends are expected to fuel market growth over the next eight years.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Eubiotics Market Analysis By Product (Probiotics, Prebiotics, Organic Acids, Essential oils), By Form (Liquid, Solid), By Application (Gut Health, Immunity, Yield), By End-use (Cattle, Poultry, Swine, Aquatic), And Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2025" at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/eubiotics-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The global eubiotics market worth is expected to be 9.4 billion and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.2% from 2017 to 2025
- Solid form dominated the form segment and was valued at USD 2.9 billion in 2016. Liquid form is expected to grow at an anticipated CAGR of 8.0% over the next eight years
- The U.S. market worth for eubiotics used in poultry end use was USD 264.6 million in 2016. Rising demand for poultry meat and eggs, demand for high quality meat and concerns over antibiotics have resulted in an increased preference for usage in poultry end use.
- Asia Pacific is expected to witness the highest growth rate over the next eight years. Strong demand from countries such as China and India, growing meat consumption in the region and rising concerns over antibiotics usage is expected to fuel market growth
- Companies are focusing on developing regions such as Asia Pacific to increase market share. Key industry participants include Calpis, DSM, Novus, Lesaffre Group, Lallemand Inc., and E.I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Acid And Nutrient In Animal Nutrition Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/acid-nutrient-in-animal-nutrition
- Nutritional Ingredients in Animal Feed Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/nutritional-ingredients-in-animal-feed
- Animal Feed Protein Ingredients Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/animal-feed-protein-ingredients-market
- Feed Pigment Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/feed-pigment-market
Grand View Research has segmented the global eubiotics market on the basis of product, form, application, end use and region:
- Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Organic Acids
- Essential Oils
- Form Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Liquid Form
- Solid Form
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Gut health
- End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Cattle feed
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- North America
Read Our Blog: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/blogs/food-and-beverages
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: +1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.