Top 5 Vendors in the Ethylbenzene Market from 2022 to 2032 - IHS Inc., International Finance Corporation, 3E Company, CMO Software, Enablon North America Corporation
NEWARK, Del., May 17, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The global ethylbenzene market is expected to secure US$ 31 Billion while exhibiting a 3.5% growth rate during the forecast period. The market is estimated at US$ 21.3 Billion in 2021 and US$ 21.9 Billion in 2022. The growth of the market can be attributed to the extensive usage of ethyl benzene for the production of styrene.
The increasing use of ethylbenzene in end-use industries such as packaging, electronics, construction, and agriculture is expected to boost the growth of the global ethylbenzene market during the forecast period. From 2015 to 2021, the market for ethylbenzene grew at a CAGR of 2.6%, closing at a value of US$ 21.3 Billion. As of 2022, the industry is likely to reach US$ 21.9 Billion.
On the contrary, the increasing concerns related to ethylbenzene hazards is expected to hinder the market expansion in the coming time. In addition to it, stringent rules and regulations of various governments regarding the usage of ethylbenzene are other factors projected to hamper the industry growth in the forecast period.
Request a sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-14709
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- By application, the styrene segment is expected to record an 2.9% CAGR by 2032
- By end user industry, the construction segment to expand at a 3.0% growth rate during the forecast period.
- The U.S market to garner US$ 10.7Billion and record an 7.2% CAGR from 2022-2032
- Market in China to procure US$ 2.2 Billion, expanding at a 3.1% growth rate during the assessment period
"The increasing demand of ethylbenzene for expansion of petrochemical industry across the globe is expected to drive the market in the forecast period. Also, the development of automotive, construction and packaging industries is projected to play a vital role in strengthening the market."
Leading Companies Profiled in Ethylbenzene Market are
- IHS Inc.,
- International Finance Corporation,
- 3E Company,
- CMO Software,
- Enablon North America Corporation
Eminent players of the global ethylbenzene market include IHS Inc., International Finance Corporation, 3E Company, CMO Software, Enablon North America Corporation, among others. In addition, the vendors are likely to leverage upgradation and product differentiation to gain an edge over other competitors in the market.
Request for PDF Brochure @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-14709
Recent key developments among players include:
- In April 2021, – Honeywell announced a new refinery configuration developed by Honeywell UOP to produce a cleaner-burning gasoline product that meets increasingly stringent fuel regulations, including the Euro V standard, which limits sulfur content and restricts carbon emissions from gasoline and diesel vehicles.
- In May 2021- INEOS Styrolution, the global leader in styrenics, celebrates 90 years of polystyrene, a material that has significantly contributed to societal well-being for over almost a century. Polystyrene became one of the first commercially available polymers enabling a wide range of products that enhance our daily lives. Polystyrene is made for recycling, making it the material of choice for the future.
Key Segments Covered in the Ethylbenzene Industry Survey
Ethylbenzene Market by Application:
- Ethylbenzene for Gasoline
- Ethylbenzene for Diethylbenzene
- Ethylbenzene for Natural Gas
- Ethylbenzene for Paint
- Ethylbenzene for Asphalt and Naphtha
Ethylbenzene Market by End User Industry:
- Ethylbenzene in Packaging
- Ethylbenzene in Electronics
- Ethylbenzene in Construction
- Ethylbenzene in Automotive
- Ethylbenzene in Agriculture
- Ethylbenzene in others.
Ethylbenzene Market by Region:
- North America Ethylbenzene Market
- Europe DNA Ethylbenzene Market
- Asia-Pacific DNA Ethylbenzene Market
- Middle East & Africa Ethylbenzene Market
- Latin America Ethylbenzene Market
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Country - https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-14709
More Valuable Insights
Future Market Insights, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global ethylbenzene market presenting a historical analysis from 2015 to 2021 and forecast statistics for the period of 2022-2032.
The study reveals essential insights on the basis of Application (Styrene, Gasoline, Diethylbenzene, Natural Gas, Paint, Asphalt and Naphtha) by End user industry (Packaging, Electronics, Construction, Agriculture, Automotive other) & Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America)
Explore wide-ranging Coverage of FMI's Chemicals & Materials Market Insights Landscape
Fatty Esters Market – The global fatty esters market garnered US$ 2.1 Billion in 2021, and is likely to exhibit a Y-o-Y increase of 4.8% to be valued at US$ 2.2 Billion in 2022. The market is likely to propel to US$ 3.4 Billion by 2032, at a 4.4% CAGR during the forecast period.
Phosphor Screen Market – The phosphor screen market is likely to register a CAGR of 0.74% during the forecast period, and is anticipated to reach a phosphor screen market share of US$ 376.78 Million by 2032, from US$ 350 Million in 2022.
Road Marking Paints & Coatings Market - The global road marking paints & coatings market size is set to exhibit considerable growth at a CAGR of 3.5% in the forecast period in 2022 to 2032. Rising awareness among people regarding road safety is projected to boost the road marking paints & coatings market.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favour the market growth in various segments based on Source, Application, Sales Channel and End-Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights Inc.
200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark,
Delaware - 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs
SOURCE Future Market Insights