SAN FRANCISCO, November 13, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The global enterprise key management market is expected to reach USD 3.61 billion by 2025, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing number of data breaches and loss of confidential data, coupled with increasingly stringent regulations and compliance standards to safeguard sensitive data from malicious users, have led to the implementation of advanced enterprise security solutions across different industries. The shift of organizations toward a digital environment for offering digital services and the need to protect increasing volumes of sensitive data are expected to drive the enterprise key management market.
Enterprise key management is an essential component of data encryption solutions and involves managing and dealing with generation, exchange, storage, use, destruction, and replacement of cryptographic keys that encrypt different data sources such as emails, databases, disk drives, big data repositories, backup tapes, and data over cloud environments. The key management solutions protect cryptographic keys throughout their lifecycle and restrain unauthorized users from accessing the keys or data.
Organizations are increasingly deploying encryption solutions to protect confidential data, thus, enabling the growth of the enterprise key management market. However, issues related to lack of skilled key management workforce and standardized key management systems are expected to challenge the industry. Furthermore, the high cost and complex deployment of key management solutions are expected to hinder the market growth.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Enterprise Key Management Market Analysis By Application (Disk, File/Folder, Database, Communication, Cloud Encryption), By Enterprise Size, By Vertical, By Region And Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2025" at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/enterprise-key-management-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- North America is expected to be the largest market during the forecast period, owing to technological proliferation and accelerated adoption of digital services
- Asia Pacific emerged as the fastest-growing market with a CAGR of 22.0% over the forecast period.
- Disk encryption segment accounted for 37.07% of the overall market share in 2016, however cloud encryption segment will have the highest growth rate
- The BFSI segment accounted for 31.9% in 2016. Increased online and mobile transactions, along with data security regulatory mandates will drive the market growth
- Increasing investments in cloud-based encryption solutions and the need to protect increasing data volume will drive the growth of the enterprise key management market
- The key participants include EMC Corporation, Gemalto N.V., Hewlett-Packard Enterprise, IBM, Thales e-security, Microsoft Azure, Inc., and CA Technologies
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Smart Buildings Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/global-smart-buildings-market
- Functional Printing Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/functional-printing-market
- Commercial Airport Full Body Scanners Market -http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/commercial-airport-full-body-scanners-market
- Micro Data Centers Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/micro-data-centers-market
Grand View Research has segmented the enterprise key management market on the basis of applications, deployment, enterprise size, verticals, and regions:
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- Disk Encryption
- File/Folder Encryption
- Database Encryption
- Communication Encryption
- Cloud encryption
- Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- On Premise
- Enterprise Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- Small and Medium Enterprise (SME)
- Large Enterprises
- Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- Government & Defense
- IT & Telecom
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- North America
Read Our Blog By Grand View Research: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/blogs/technology
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.