SAN FRANCISCO, June 6, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global enterprise application market size is estimated to be worth USD 259.51 billion by 2022, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc., registering a 7.8% CAGR during the forecast period. Increasing need among organizations for single data access point is anticipated to drive industry growth over the forecast period.
Implementation of enterprise application solutions enables real-time data and information flow along with level running of business process. Use of these solutions enables better customer engagement, inventory management, quality management, and supply chain management. Increasing IT budgets of companies is expected to favor industry growth over the next few years. However, availability of open source solutions and high maintenance costs may hinder industry growth.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Enterprise Application Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product, By End Use (BFSI, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Retail, Telecom & IT), By Deployment, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2012 - 2022" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/enterprise-application-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- Web conferencing is useful for conducting seminars, business meetings, online presentations, online educations, demonstrations, and offering direct customer support. Companies adopt web conferencing to reduce geographical barriers and enable effective communication across regions
- Business Process Management (BPM) offers benefits such as increased customer satisfaction, improved agility, cost saving, greater team satisfaction, and full transparency of all activities across the organization
- The healthcare sector is estimated to exhibit a CAGR of over 9.0% from 2015 to 2022. Increasing need for real-time data transparency is anticipated to drive growth over the forecast period
- In 2014, on-premise solutions accounted for around 67.0% of the overall revenue. However, cloud-based solutions are becoming popular among small-scale companies owing to budget limitations and the many benefits this platform offers
- The North America market is estimated to be a major regional segment owing to changing organizational structure and customer-centric approach of companies in the region
- Europe is estimated to exhibit a CAGR of around 6.0% over the forecast period; Asia Pacific is also anticipated to witness strong growth owing to rising number of start-ups and presence of large number of small-scale industries
- Key industry participants include Hewlett Packard (HP); Oracle; Microsoft Corporation; IFS AB; SAP; QAD Inc.; IBM Corporation; Epicor software Corp.; and Infor
- In 2014, SAP invested USD 2.54 billion in research and development to enhance its offerings. In March 2014, the company announced the acquisition of Fieldglass, a vendor management system provider.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Smart Water Meters Market - The global smart water meters market is expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period.
- Agriculture Drone Market - The global agriculture drone market was valued at USD 193.4 million in 2015.
- Smart Label Market - The global smart label market size was valued at USD 4.21 billion in 2015 and is expected to witness a growth at a CAGR of over 14% from 2016 to 2025.
- Drone-Powered Business Solutions Market - The global drone-powered business solutions market was valued at USD 692.6 million in 2015.
Grand View Research has segmented the enterprise application market report on the basis of product, end use, deployment, and region:
- Enterprise Application Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2012 - 2022)
- Web Conferencing
- Enterprise Application End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2012 - 2022)
- Aerospace & Defense
- Telecom & IT
- Enterprise Application Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2012 - 2022)
- Enterprise Application Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2012 - 2022)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
Explore the BI enabled intuitive market research database, The Grand Library, by Grand View Research, Inc.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.