SAN FRANCISCO, Dec. 1, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global energy engineering services outsourcing market size is estimated to reach USD 766.43 billion by 2027, registering an estimated CAGR of 18.8% from 2020 to 2027, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The increasing investment in renewable energy resources to reduce energy-related Carbon Dioxide (CO2) emission is the primary factor fueling market growth. Energy producing industries are shifting toward renewable and nuclear resources. For instance, according to the International Energy Agency, in 2019, energy-related emissions reduced after two years of continuous growth in 2017 and 2018 owing to greater awareness about energy conservation and global warming.
Key suggestions from the report:
- The digitization segment accounted for 21.3% of the total revenue share of the market in 2019
- The onshore segment is expected to account for over 60.0% of the revenue share in 2027
- The North American energy ESO market is expected to witness the fastest CAGR of 20.6% over the next seven years
- The non-renewable energy segment is expected to register a CAGR of 17.3% over the forecast period
Read 150 page research report with ToC on "Energy ESO Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Service (Structuring & Layout, Digitization), By Location, By Energy Source, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 - 2027" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/energy-engineering-service-outsourcing-market
Technological advancements are expected to support the market growth in the forthcoming years due to the increasing need for automated, real-time reporting, and analysis of key performance indicators associated with energy plant operations and equipment maintenance. These advancements are further expected to offer advanced capabilities such as hybrid architecture, the Internet of Things (IoT), and smart grid technology in the energy production and plant digitization process. Moreover, the emergence of electronic embedded machinery, which enables data collection, is used for plant and process monitoring, and is reliable in harsh weather conditions in the oil and gas industry, is expected to further fuel the energy engineering service outsourcing (ESO) market growth.
The non-renewable segment is expected to witness a slowdown amidst the outbreak of COVID-19 and its economic repercussions worldwide, as energy production and distribution involve challenges related to continuity, productivity, safety, and reliability. However, outsourced engineering services in the renewable energy segment have experienced minimal negative effects owing to favorable government initiatives. For instance, in April 2020, the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE), India, sanctioned a must-run status to renewable energy generation plants. The ministry also declared that this status would remain unaffected throughout the lockdown period, which is anticipated to trigger the growth of renewable energy generation projects over the forecast period.
Grand View Research has segmented the global energy ESO market on the basis of service, location, energy source, and region:
- Energy Engineering Service Outsourcing Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 - 2027)
- R&D and Designing
- Structuring & Layout
- Implementation & Maintenance
- Energy Engineering Service Outsourcing Location Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 - 2027)
- Energy Engineering Service Outsourcing Energy Source Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 - 2027)
- Chemical Processing
- Energy Engineering Service Outsourcing Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 - 2027)
- North America
- The U.S.
- Asia Pacific
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- List of Key Players of Energy ESO Market
- Altair Engineering, Inc.
- ALTEN Group
- ESI Group
- Mott Macdonald
- QuEST Global Services Pte. Ltd.
- Rilco Engineering Services
- Segula Technologies
- STAS Engineering
- Total OutSource, Inc.
Find more research reports on Next Generation Technologies Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Digital Twin Market – The global digital twin market size was valued at USD 2.26 billion in 2017 and is expected to expand at a CAGR of 38.2% from 2018 to 2025.
- Construction Engineering Services Outsourcing Market – The engineering services outsourcing (ESO) market advanced unexpectedly in the recent two decades, from offering engineering services from its center of operations to introducing hubs of excellence at offshore locations.
- Air Quality Monitoring System Market – The global air quality monitoring system (AQMS) market size was valued at USD 4.1 billion in 2018 and is expected to register a CAGR of 6.8% over the forecast period.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.