SAN FRANCISCO, Aug. 21, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global endodontic devices market size is expected to reach USD 2.15 billion by 2026, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is projected to register a CAGR of 4.1% during the forecast period. Growing dental tourism, prevalence of dental caries, and high dental care expenditure are some of the key growth drivers. According to the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. dental expenditure was USD 124 billion in 2016 with an increase of 3.3% from 2015.
Key suggestions from the report:
- Based on the type of devices, the market is segmented into instruments and consumables. Of these, endodontic motors held the majority of market share in 2018, as it is a widely adopted device due to its procedural efficiency
- In 2018, dental hospitals held the largest market share of the end use segment. Rise in government funding and reimbursement coverage are some key factors driving the growth.
- North America held the largest endodontic devices market share in 2018 and is likely to retain its position over the forecast period, due to the rise in dental expenditure and number of dental practices
- Asia Pacific is expected to witness the fastest growth in the forthcoming years due to rising dental tourism and improving healthcare infrastructure in the region
- Some of the key market players are Danaher, Dentsply Sirona, and FKG Dentaire, among others
- Endodontic device manufacturers partner with endodontists to prepare a marketing plan to enhance their marketing efforts. The American Association of Endodontists (AAE) offers such marketing tactics to AAE members helping them gain more access to their target audience.
Read 90 page research report with TOC on "Endodontic Devices Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Type (Instruments, Consumables), By End Use (Hospitals, Clinics, Dental Academic & Research Institutes), And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2026" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/endodontic-devices-market
The role of endodontists has evolved during the past decade due to the introduction of sophisticated techniques and devices in dental practice. According to a research study published by the ADA, the number of dentists in U.S. is projected to grow rapidly leading to increased procedures in the country.
Many factors contribute to poor oral health leading to dental decay or dental infection resulting in the need for endodontic treatment. The increase in untreated tooth decay, rising consumption of sugar, tobacco and alcohol, lack of good oral hygiene and regular dental check-ups, and a lack of fluoridation in water supplies or the use of a fluoride dentifrice, are some of the key factors driving the endodontic devices market. According to the U.S. Oral Health Division of U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, more than 27% adults and 20% children have at least one untreated tooth decay.
Grand View Research has segmented the global endodontic devices market based on type, end use, and region:
- Endodontic Devices Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2026)
- Apex Locators
- Endodontic Motors
- Endodontic Scalers
- Endodontic Lasers
- Machine Assisted Obturation Systems
- Endodontic Consumables
- Access Preparation
- Shaping and Cleaning
- Endodontic Devices End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2026)
- Dental Hospitals
- Dental Clinics
- Dental Academic and Research Institutes
- Endodontic Devices Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
Find more research reports on Medical Devices Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market – factors such as targeted and ground-breaking delivery of drugs to the lung coupled with rising acceptance of personalized treatments are also seen to be an important factor driving the overall market of lung cancer therapeutics.
- Pediatric Interventional Cardiology Market – The pediatric interventional cardiology market is expected to witness a lucrative growth in the forecast period owing to the ongoing development of novel minimally invasive devices and the growing population base of pediatric patients.
- Human Insulin Market – The rising prevalence of diabetes worldwide coupled with the growing obese population due to the change in lifestyle are the major factors driving the human insulin market.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.