SAN FRANCISCO, July 9, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global emergency medical services products market size is expected to reach USD 34.15 billion by 2026 registering a CAGR of 7.0%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing demand for emergency care and increasing healthcare expenditure across the globe are the key factors driving the market. Increasing cases of trauma, caused by road accidents, natural disasters, and sports and other injuries, is also one of the key growth-driving factors for the market.
Key suggestions from the report:
- In terms of revenue, life support & emergency resuscitation systems led the EMS products market in 2018 and will continue its dominance throughout the forecast years
- Increasing cases of trauma and demand for emergency care contributes to the growth of the life support & emergency resuscitation systems segment
- Defibrillators segment is expected to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period owing to the rise in number of Cardiovascular Diseases (CVDs).
- Asia Pacific is expected to witness the fastest CAGR from 2019 to 2026 owing to rapid development of healthcare infrastructure and rising number of start-ups in this region
- Prominent key companies in the market are Bound Tree Medical; McKesson Medical-Surgical, Inc.; Stryker Corp.; and Medline Industries, Inc.
Read 79 page research report with TOC on "Emergency Medical Services Products Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Patient Monitoring Systems, Life Support & Emergency Resuscitation), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2026" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/emergency-medical-services-ems-products-market
For instance, as per the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), traumatic brain injury is the major cause of disability and death in U.S., accounting for 30.0% of all injury-related deaths. Emergency medical services (EMS) and trauma centers work closely to initiate the pre-hospital treatment process. In U.S., the government introduced Emergency Medical Treatment and Labor Act (EMTALA) in 1986. As per the law, anyone going to the emergency department has to be treated and stabilized, irrespective of their ability to pay or their insurance status.
Such laws are improving the accessibility of emergency care. In addition, rising healthcare expenditure across the globe is likely to improve the quality of emergency medical services. Such factors are expected to boost the EMS products market over the forecast period. Moreover, associations, such as American Trauma Society (ATS), offer courses and training for preventing injuries, which drives the demand for EMS products. ATS offers a two-day course developed by seasoned injury prevention professionals across the country.
Grand View Research has segmented the global EMS products market on the basis of product and region:
- EMS Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2026)
- Life Support & Emergency Resuscitation
- Endotracheal Tubes
- Patient Monitoring Systems
- Wound Care Consumables
- Dressings & Bandages
- Sutures & Staples
- Patient Handling Equipment
- Medical Beds
- Wheelchairs and Scooters
- Other Equipment
- Infection Control Supplies
- Disinfectant and Cleaning Agents
- Personal Protection Equipment
- Other EMS Products
- EMS Products Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2026)
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Find more research reports on Medical Devices Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Diagnostic Electrocardiograph (ECG) Market – Increasing geriatric population base, improving healthcare infrastructure and supportive reimbursement policies are expected to drive the global diagnostic ECG market.
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS) Market – Rising prevalence of life style associated disorders such as diabetes, rising cholesterol level and obesity is anticipated to drive the acute coronary syndrome market over the forecast period.
- Hernia Repair Devices Market – The global hernia devices market is growing at a significant rate due to increase in hernia cases, rising geriatric population base and growing acceptance of robotic surgeries.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.