SAN FRANCISCO, October 16, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The global elemental analysis market is expected to reach USD 2.02 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 6.2%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is primarily driven by amendments in the ICH (International Council for Harmonisation of Technical Requirements for Registration of Pharmaceuticals for Human Use) regulations that mandate use of elemental analysis for finished medical products, including pharmaceuticals.
Many manufacturers of elemental analyzers invest in R&D of new and technologically advanced products. In addition to their expenses for R&D, many key players launched new products in the market in the past 3 years. For instance, in May 2016, Agilent Technologies launched Agilent 5110 ICP-OES, which was designed to enable scientists perform fast and precise elemental analysis of pharmaceuticals and food products along with mining, industrial, and environmental analysis.
In addition, in many countries, the limit of heavy metals/trace elements is regulated by their respective pharmacopeias. For instance, United States, Japanese, and European pharmacopeias limit the amount of trace elements in finished pharmaceutical products. Furthermore, elemental analysis is a crucial step before commercial launch of a medical product in the market.
North America held the largest market share in 2016. Local presence of large number of manufacturers, regulation of limits of trace elements/heavy metals by United States Pharmacopeia (USP), and ongoing research for development of new products are major factors responsible for the largest share held by this region. However, Asia Pacific is likely to grow at the highest rate between 2017 and 2025. Rise in interest of market players to expand their business in Asia Pacific, growing awareness on safety of pharmaceuticals, and increase in expenditure by local pharmaceutical companies on elemental analyzers are factors that can be attributed for the highest growth rate of Asia Pacific region during the forecast period.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Elemental Analysis Market By Type of Elements (Organic, Inorganic), By Technology (Destructive Technologies, Non-destructive Technologies), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2025" at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/elemental-analysis-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- The inorganic elements segment held the largest revenue share in 2016 due upcoming mandates for elemental analysis in medical products
- Nondestructive technologies held the largest revenue share of the market, by technology, in 2016. Retention of sample after analysis and high precision rate can be the key factors for largest share of this segment
- North America dominated the global market due to presence of USP regulations that limit the amount of heavy metals/trace elements
- Some of the key players are PerkinElmer, Inc.; Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.; Agilent Technologies, Inc.; Shimadzu Corporation; and Analytik Jena AG; among others
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Lung Cancer Surgery Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/lung-cancer-surgery-market
- Temperature Management Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/temperature-management-market
- Radiotherapy Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/radiotherapy-market
- Fluid Management & Visualization Systems Market -http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/fluid-management-visualization-systems-market
Grand View Research, Inc. has segmented the elemental analysis market on the basis of type of elements analyzed, technologies used, and region:
- Elemental Analysis Type of Elements Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Organic Elements
- Inorganic Elements
- Elemental Analysis Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Destructive Technologies
- Combustion Analysis
- Other destructive technologies
- Nondestructive Technologies
- Other nondestructive technologies
- Destructive Technologies
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- North America
Read Our Blog By Grand View Research: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/blogs/healthcare
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.