SAN FRANCISCO, October 23, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global electrostatic precipitator market size is projected to be valued at USD 14.97 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 3.3% over the forecast period. Rising consumer awareness, inclination towards healthy lifestyle, and rise in air pollution are expected to drive the market growth.
Rising adoption of air pollution control equipment, coupled with stringent government regulations, is expected to boost the global electrostatic precipitator market by 2025. Industrialization of energy and manufacturing industries is predicted to further enhance business growth over the forecast period.
Increasing investments and technological advancements are expected to encourage expansion of the market for electrostatic precipitator in the forthcoming years. Critical air pollution level caused by vehicles and industries coupled with high demand for pollution controlling equipment in developing countries such as India and China are anticipated to spur market growth over the forecast period.
The power generation segment is expected to expand at a CAGR of 4.2% over the forecast period. High dependency on electricity in automotive backed up with industrial automation is expected to boosts demand for power generation application in near future. Power generation industry has witnessed drastic change in processes as majority of the industrial players opted for renewable energy sources such as wind, natural gas, solar etc.
In terms of technology, the dry type electrostatic precipitator was valued at USD 9.66 billion in 2017 and is predicted to witness robust growth over the forecast period. High adoption coupled with government policies and regulations is projected to encourage market growth over the forecast period.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Electrostatic Precipitator Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Technology (Dry, Wet), By Application (Chemical, Metal, Power Generation, Manufacturing, Cement), And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/electrostatic-precipitator-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- The U.S. electrostatic precipitator market revenue is projected to expand at a 2.2% CAGR over the forecast period owing to stringent governmental policies along with rise in demand for air pollution control equipment
- U.K., in terms of revenue, is projected to register a 1.8% CAGR over the forecast period
- Growth in the India market can be attributed to rapid pace of industrialization, rising air pollution levels, and evolving regulatory framework.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Combined Heat & Power (CHP) Installation Market - The Global combined heat & power (CHP) installation market was valued at USD 6.25 billion in 2014.
- Cable And Accessories Market - The Global cable & accessories market is expected to grow at a sizable CAGR in the forecast period.
- Battery Market - The global battery market size was USD 62.00 billion in 2014 on account of high demand from the automotive application.
- Micro Turbine Market - The global Micro Turbine Market size was USD 134.1 million in 2015.
Grand View Research has segmented the global electrostatic precipitator market on the basis of technology, application, and region:
- Electrostatic Precipitator Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Electrostatic Precipitator Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Power Generation
- Electrostatic Precipitator Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- North America
Explore the BI enabled intuitive market research database, Grand View Compass, by Grand View Research, Inc.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.