SAN FRANCISCO, July 2, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global diabetic footwear market size is expected to reach USD 9.65 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is projected to expand at a CAGR of 7.6% during the forecast period. Rising importance of specialty footwear which improve the lower body posture and protect the feet from fungal infection is expected to remain a favorable factor. Furthermore, rising concerns over adverse effects associated with obesity are expected to promote the use of diabetic footwear as a preventive measure.
Key suggestions from the report:
- Sandals is expected to witness a CAGR of 7.3% from 2019 to 2025, owing to increased usage of these products as casual footwear by people in the age group of 45+ in developed economies including Germany and U.K.
- Slippers generated a revenue of USD 1.99 billion in 2018. The segment is expected to hold more than 30% of global market share on account of predominant usage as daily home footwear among health conscious consumers
- Online segment is expected to remain the most lucrative distribution channel over the next eight years. These channels are expected to remain a preferred choice on account of various value-added benefits including cash benefits and free-home delivery by the footwear companies and e-commerce portals
- Europe is expected to remain one of the largest markets, accounting for more than USD 1.93 billion by 2025. The region is expected to lead on account of increasing health consciousness of consumers from prominent markets such as Germany, U.K., France, and Italy
- The diabetic footwear market is highly competitive in nature with the main players including DJO Global Inc.; Drew Shoes; I-Runner; and Dr. Zen Products, Inc. Various manufacturers are concentrating on new product launches, capacity expansion, and technological innovation to cater to the existing and future demand from new application segments.
Read 110 page research report with TOC on "Diabetic Footwear Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Slippers, Sandals, Shoes), By Distribution Channel (Online, Offline), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/diabetic-footwear-market
Shoes are expected to generate a revenue of USD 3.31 billion by 2025. The segment is expected to lead the market in light of its increased utility among office-going population. Furthermore, fluctuating diet patterns and hectic lifestyle among middle class population in emerging economies including China and India is expected to encourage consumers to use diabetic shoes as a regular footwear option.
Grand View Research has segmented the global diabetic footwear market on the basis of product, distribution channel, and region:
- Diabetic Footwear Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
- Diabetic Footwear Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
- Diabetic Footwear Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
- North America
- Central and South America
- Middle East Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Find more research reports on Consumer Goods Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Feminine Intimate Care Market – Rising inclination of women towards female hygiene products owing to increasing risk of health issues in the intimate area leading to various skin diseases has fueled the feminine intimate care market growth.
- Cosmetic Packaging Market – Changing style of packaging, innovative package designs, and increasing demand for cosmetics due to growing youth population are anticipated to drive the cosmetic packaging market in the forecast period.
- Shoe Care Market – Increasing demand for footwear due to continuous innovation in design is driving the demand for the product across the world.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.