SAN FRANCISCO, June 11, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global data center UPS market size is anticipated to reach USD 5.67 billion by 2020, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., expanding at a CAGR of 7.3% during the forecast period. Increasing adoption of cloud computing services and soaring need for uninterrupted power to ensure efficient operations in banks, financial institutions, and businesses are expected to propel the data center uninterruptible power supply market.
Demand for UPS systems is witnessing considerable increase as a result of growing adoption of cloud servers. Manufacturers are more focused on developing systems with lower ownership cost, greater efficiency, and are also increasingly investing in developing reliable technology in order to fulfill surging demand for cloud computing.
Several organizations are prioritizing UPS installations to prevent losses occurring due to power outages, especially in developing and underdeveloped economies where there are frequent power outages. Utility power fluctuates widely enough to aid during malfunction of IT equipment.
As per the U.S. standards, the voltage can legally vary from 5.7% to 8.3% under absolute specifications, which translates to an input voltage that varies from 191 volts to 220 volts for utility services, which promise 208-phase voltage. Additionally, utility power is 99.9% reliable in the U.S., which may result in approximately nine hours of power interruptions every year.
In emerging economies such as India, China, and Brazil, power outages are considered as a regular occurrence, which triggers the need for installations of data center UPS to safeguard the equipment.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Data Center UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Small Data Centers, Medium Data Centers, Large Data Centers), By region, And Segment Forecasts, 2012 - 2020" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/data-center-ups-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- The small data center segment is projected to dominate the market throughout the forecast period, contributing to more than 55.0% of the overall revenue by 2020
- Small data centers suffice requirements of small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs). Typical application areas of small data centers include server rooms, enterprise data centers, factory floors, industrial environments, localized and mid-tier data centers, and medical imaging.
- The Asia Pacific region is anticipated to register the highest CAGR of around 8.0% over the forecast period.
- Some of the key players in the global data center UPS market are Gamatronic Electronic Industries Ltd.; Schneider Electric; Power Innovations International, Inc.; General Electric; and Borri S.p.A.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Lead Acid Battery Market - The global lead acid battery market size was valued at USD 46.6 billion in 2015 and is expected to witness growth owing to its increasing usage in vehicles and UPS along with advancements in manufacturing processes.
- Fuel Cell Market - The global fuel cell market size was valued at USD 3.21 billion in 2015. Favorable government regulations, ability to cut down emission rates and capability to make use of domestic sources of energy such as natural gas are some of the key factors likely to propel the demand for hydrogen power plants during coming eight years.
- Power Rental Systems Market - Increasing power consumption for industrial and commercial applications has built up a demand-supply gap in the power market. This gap is even more evident during the peak hours for electricity consumption.
- Battery Market - The global battery market size was USD 62.00 billion in 2014 on account of high demand from the automotive application. The automotive application includes rechargeable batteries used in electric vehicles and non-rechargeable batteries.
Grand View Research has segmented the global data center UPS market report based on product and region:
- Data Center UPS Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012-2020)
- Small Data Center UPS
- Medium Data Center UPS
- Large Data Center UPS
- Data Center UPS Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012-2020)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of World
Explore the BI enabled intuitive market research database, The Grand Library, by Grand View Research, Inc.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.