SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 17, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global customer self-service software market size is expected to reach USD 32.19 billion by 2027, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. It is anticipated to register a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 22.1% from 2020 to 2027. Efforts to enhance the level of customer satisfaction and encourage customer loyalty are anticipated to propel the market growth over the forecast period. The continued rollout of a large number of customer service touchpoints is also expected to contribute to market growth.
Key suggestions from the report:
- The social media and community self-service segment is anticipated to register a considerable CAGR over the forecast period as organizations are rapidly switching to social media channels, which can potentially support communities and discussion forums, as part of the efforts to curb customer support costs
- The managed services segment is expected to register a significant CAGR over the forecast period as managed services allow end-users to run their operations effectively and increase business intelligence.
- The cloud segment is expected to register a significant CAGR over the forecast period as cloud deployment allows enterprises to save on the costs incurred on having a dedicated infrastructure to host on-premise solutions
- The healthcare segment is expected to register a significant CAGR over the forecast period owing to the growing adoption of self-service apps that allow patients to schedule appointments, fill forms, update their profile, and pay bills
- The Asia Pacific regional market is anticipated to register a significant CAGR over the forecast period in line with the increasing number of small & medium enterprises looking forward to implementing customer self-care applications.
Read 120 page research report with ToC on "Customer Self-service Software Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Solution (Web Self-service, Social Media & Community Self-service), By Service, By Deployment, By End-use, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 – 2027" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/customer-self-service-software-market
Enterprises have realized that understanding the changing consumer behavior can help them in enhancing their offerings. At the same time, both small and medium-sized enterprises and large enterprises have started adopting automated customer self-service software. This is opening opportunities for the market players to introduce innovative customer self-service software solutions integrated with the latest technologies, such as big data and Artificial Intelligence (AI).
The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic and the growing preference for working from home and maintaining social distancing are particularly prompting communications service providers to adopt self-service capabilities. Furthermore, customer service centers are confronting a sudden rise in call volumes as the pandemic continues to disrupt corporate operations, workplace schedules, and travel plans worldwide. The situation is particularly driving the need for AI-enabled self-service solutions.
The growing preference for digital transactions to pay bills and for accessing 24-hour online support and other interactive online services through the internet shows no signs of abating. Hence, enterprises are scouting for self-service solutions that can ensure adequate flexibility while enhancing the speed and effectiveness of their customer support service. Prompt after-sales maintenance service is also emerging as a decisive factor for enterprises while selecting a vendor for procuring customer self-service software.
Grand View Research has segmented the global customer self-service software market based on solution, service, deployment, end-use, and region:
- Customer Self-service Software Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Web Self-service
- Mobile Self-service
- Intelligent Virtual Assistants
- Social Media & Community Self-service
- Email Management
- IVR & ITR
- Customer Self-service Software Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Managed Services
- Customer Self-service Software Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Customer Self-service Software End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Retail & E-commerce
- Media & Entertainment
- IT & Telecommunication
- Customer Self-service Software Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
List of Key Players of the Customer Self-service Software Market
- Avaya Inc.
- BMC Software, Inc.
- HappyFox Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Nuance Communications, Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
- Salesforce.Com, Inc.
- SAP SE
- Verint Systems, Inc.
- Zendesk, Inc.
Find more research reports on IT Services & Applications Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Software Consulting Market – The global software consulting market size was valued at USD 157.26 billion in 2017 and is expected to grow at a CAGR exceeding 11.8% from 2018 to 2025. Increasing consolidation among companies, requiring assistance in integrating accounting & information storage driving the growth.
- Application Management Services Market – The global application management services market size was valued at USD 56.62 billion in 2017. The demand for next-generation technology integration, coupled with the need to align legacy systems with the evolving business structure, is driving the market growth.
- Trade Management Software Market – The global trade management software market size was valued at USD 683.1 million in 2016. It is expected to expand at a CAGR of 8.9% over the forecast period.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.