SAN FRANCISCO, July 2, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global crude sulfate turpentine market size is expected to reach at USD 806.2 million by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is projected to record a CAGR of 3.5% during the forecast period. Increasing product penetration in the aroma chemicals is anticipated to fuel the business growth. Product demand across varied applications including aroma chemicals, personal care, and home care products is expected to drive the market.
Key suggestions from the report:
- The global crude sulfate turpentine market is anticipated to reach 220.8 kilotons by 2025 expanding at an estimated CAGR of 2.1% from 2019 to 2025
- In terms of revenue, carene is projected to ascend at a CAGR of 4% over the forecast period
- Aroma chemicals application segment led the global market in 2018
- Asia Pacific is projected to witness the fastest CAGR over the next estimated time period owing to rising preference for naturally extracted products
- Some of the key companies in this market are DRT, Kraton Corportation, Pine Chemicals Group, and ORGKHIM Biochemical Holding
- Most of these firms are collaborating with distributors to improve their regional presence and industry share.
Read 110 page research report with TOC on "Crude Sulfate Turpentine Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Carene, Camphor, Alpha-pinene, Beta-pinene), By Application (Additives, Personal/Home Care), And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/crude-sulfate-turpentine-market
Increasing preference towards bio-based products owing to superior advantages over synthetically-derived products will further augment the demand over the estimated period. Major industry participants are focusing on procuring sustainable feed stock and implementing effective production process. They are shifting towards high bio renewable content products to ensure superior performance across end-use applications. Solvents manufacturer implementing carene as ingredient are targeting chemical processing, paints, adhesives industries to grab more opportunities by replacing chemical compounds like hydrocarbons, cement, and mineral spirits.
Carene is anticipated to be the fastest-growing segment in future owing to wide usage of the product in solvent production. Personal and home care application accounted for over 30% volume share in 2018. Increasing demand for flavors and fragrance with natural products will fuel the segment growth further. Rising product usage as a feedstock to manufacture polymer additives, turpentine oil, pine oil, and pinenes is also likely to contribute to the segment development.
Grand View Research has segmented the global crude sulfate turpentine derivatives market on the basis of product, application, and region:
- Crude Sulfate Turpentine Product Outlook (Volume, Tons; Revenue, USD Thousand, 2014 - 2025)
- Pinane Hydroperoxide
- Pure Alpha-pinene
- Terpene Resins
- Crude Sulfate Turpentine Application Outlook (Volume, Tons; Revenue, USD Thousand, 2014 - 2025)
- Rubber Processing
- Aroma Chemicals
- Personal/Home Care Product
- Crude Sulfate Turpentine Regional Outlook (Volume, Tons; Revenue, USD Thousand, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Central and South America
- Middle East Africa
- South Africa
Find more research reports on Renewable Chemicals Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Bio-Based Polycarbonate (PC) Market – Growing thermoplastics industrial applications and awareness for petrochemical disposals impact on environment is expected to drive global bio-based polycarbonate (PC) market growth over the next few years.
- Industrial Bioprocessing Market – Global industrial bioprocessing market has been witnessing strong growth over the past few years on account of increasing demand for bio-based products.
- Automotive Biofuels Market – Global automotive biofuels market has been witnessing strong growth over the past few years on account of its increasing application in flex-fuel vehicles and the trend is expected to continue over the forecast period.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.