SAN FRANCISCO, July 3, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global crime risk report market size is expected to reach USD 15.34 billion by 2025, registering a CAGR of 21.4% from 2019 to 2025, according to a new study conducted by Grand View Research, Inc. Growing threats from internal and external terrorist activities coupled with rising number of financial frauds, such as fraudulent investment scams, Ponzi schemes, illegal online lotteries, and money laundering activities, are expected to drive the market over the forecast period. Crime risk analytics solutions are designed to collect crime data from law enforcement agencies and statistically predict the crime rates for every individual type of crime. The need for such solutions is growing due to increasing crime cases across the world.
Key suggestions from the report:
- The financial & cybercrime segment is anticipated to register the highest CAGR from 2019 to 2025 as the growing monetary losses associated with financial frauds and cybercrimes prompt law enforcement agencies to curb such crimes
- Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing regional market recording a CAGR of 23.9% from 2019 to 2025
- On the other hand, North America is projected to be the largest crime risk report market during the forecast years
- Some of key companies in the market include CAP Index, Inc.; CCL Ltd.; CORELOGIC; HackSurfer, Intelligent Direct, Inc.; Location, Inc.; Pinkerton Consulting & Investigations, Inc.; Silva Consultants; and Verisk Analytics, Inc.
Read 83 page research report with TOC on "Crime Risk Report Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Type (Financial & Cybercrime, Personal Crime, Property Crime), By Region (Latin America, APAC, MEA, Europe, North America), And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/crime-risk-report-market
Increasing personal crimes, such as homicides and kidnapping, are forcing individuals to consult crime risk report companies. Moreover, property crimes, such as carjacking, burglaries, shop robberies, and gun point robberies, make individuals and organizations take pre-emptive measures. These factors are expected to drive the growth of this market over the forecast period. Quick adoption of new and innovative technologies, such as IoT and Big Data, are increasing the complexities and security challenges regarding networks and systems. This factor is also expected to contribute to the market growth in the years to come.
Grand View Research has segmented the global crime risk report market on the basis of type and region:
- Crime Risk Report Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Financial & Cybercrime
- Crime Risk Report Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Find more research reports on Digital Media Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Retail Analytics Market – The retail analytics market has undergone rapid business transformation by forging good customer relationships, thereby increasing the beneficial growth and competitive advantages.
- In-Game Advertising Market – Increasing demand for social and mobile gaming is expected to drive the global in-game advertising market.
- Digital Compass Market – The digital compass market is expected to witness considerable growth over the forecast period. Growth is largely driven by the insistent demand for handheld electronic devices such as watches, smartphones, tablets, GPS, and other connected devices.
Gain access toGrand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.