The corporate E-learning Market size was valued at USD 64.4 Billion in 2019 and is expected to grow CAGR 9.16% by 2025
BANGALORE, India, Sept. 1, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Corporate education adds another dimension and scope to training by including learners as participants in developing new information that helps grow and improve an organization. Corporate eLearning enables companies to minimize onboard, training, recruiting, retention, and engagement-related HR costs through automated processes, advanced monitoring, and a reduced need to employ talent to manage and provide training.
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE CORPORATE E-LEARNING MARKET SIZE
- Reducing employee training costs has been instrumental in driving the growth of the corporate e-learning market size. This study identifies the adoption of microlearning as one of the key factors driving the corporate e-learning industry's growth in the coming years.
- The adoption of microlearning for employee training is expected to fuel the corporate e-learning market size. Microlearning requires brief bursts of information focussing on a single subject or task. In just a few minutes, corporate learners can complete the online training activity or program, instead of sitting through lengthy lectures or presentations during a typical online session.
- Growing technical developments and the increase in investment from major organizations around the world are anticipated to increase the growth of the corporate e-learning market size during the forecast period.
- Furthermore, the adoption of video instructor-led training approaches and recent technological advancements such as augmented & virtual reality provide new ways of delivering instruction. These factors are expected to give lucrative opportunities for the vendors in the corporate e-learning market.
- However, the technological barriers in developing countries can hamper the growth of the corporate e-learning market size during the forecast period.
CORPORATE E-LEARNING MARKET SHARE
North America is expected to hold the largest corporate e-learning market share based on the region during the forecast period. This is due to the growing technological infrastructure developments and increasing investments by major organizations and e-learning providers in launching innovative digital learning solutions and systems.
Increasing popularity among employees of self-paced and skills-based e-learning is expected to boost market growth within the European region.
The Asia Pacific is projected to witness the highest growth in the corporate e-learning market due to the growing number of organizations in this region's emerging economies.
CORPORATE E-LEARNING MARKET SEGMENTATION
Corporate E-learning Market Market segment by Regions/Countries, this report covers
- North America
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa.
Inquire for Regional Data: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/QYRE-Othe-3N254/Corporate_E_learning_Market_Report
Corporate E-learning Market Market segment by Type, the product can be split into
- On-Premise Deployment
- Cloud-Based Deployment.
Corporate E-learning Market segment by Application, the market can be split into
- Automotive Industry
- Consumer Goods Sector
- Energy Sector
TOP COMPANIES IN THE CORPORATE E-LEARNING MARKET
The corporate e-learning market is highly crowded, with many organizations competing for the majority market share. Based on our research, Market vendors should concentrate more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while retaining their positions in the slow-growing segments to optimize their opportunities.
The top companies in the corporate e-learning market are,
- GP Strategies
- City & Guilds Group
- Learning Pool
- EI Design
- CCS Digital Education
- Designing Digitally
- Tata Interactive Systems
- Cornerstone OnDemand.
Buy Now for Single User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Othe-3N254&lic=single-user
Buy Now for Enterprise License : https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Othe-3N254&lic=enterprise-license
- Corporate Learning Management System (LMS) Market Report
The key drivers of the Corporate LMS Market size are growing adoption of digital learning, rising inclination toward, Bringing Your Own Device ( BYOD) policy and enterprise mobility, extensive government initiatives to develop LMS, growing used of Artificial Intelligence (AI ) and Machine Learning (ML) in LMS is rising the value of eLearning in corporate and academic setups.
- Corporate Online Language Learning Market Report
Using the on-premise approach to implement language learning services allows companies to have greater control over their business management and security. This allows them to create online alternatives to foreign language learning at the premises.
The on-premise is expected to hold the largest Corporate Online Language Learning Market shares. This is because the on-premise model allows end-users to configure the solution by selecting distribution channels, content, and schedule.
- E-learning Corporate Compliance Training Market Report
In 2018, the global E-learning Corporate Compliance Training market size was USD 3080 Million USD and it is expected to reach USD 8070 Million by the end of 2025, with a CAGR of 12.8% during 2019-2025.
This report focuses on the global E-learning Corporate Compliance Training status, future forecast, growth opportunity, key market, and key players. The study objectives are to present the E-learning Corporate Compliance Training development in the United States, Europe, and China.
- US Academic E-Learning Market Report
In 2019, the US Academic E-Learning market size was USD 1.84 Billion and it is expected to reach USD 5.31 Billion by the end of 2026, with a CAGR of 16.3% during 2019-2026.
- E-Learning Solutions Market Report
- E-learning Platform Market Report
- Corporate E-Learning Content Development Market Report
- E-learning IT Infrastructure Market Report
- Learning Management System Market Report
The global learning management system (LMS) market is expected to increase from USD 9.464 billion in 2019 to USD 29.901 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 21.13 percent.
Organizations use LMS to streamline processes, methodologies, tools, and systems to improve learning, productivity and ROI. Due to the growing benefits and hassle-free training provided by LMS, there is growing adoption among various sectors such as healthcare, education, manufacturing, retail, and many other industries
- K12 Education Market Report
This report provides a complete quantitative data and qualitative analysis on the global market for K12 Education Market size is analysed by country, product type, application, and competitors
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that's why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains detail research methodology employed to generate the report, Please also reach to our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources
For U.S. Toll-Free Call +1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
WhatsApp : +91-9945648335
Twitter - https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
Linkedin - https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/valuatesreports
SOURCE Valuates Reports