SAN FRANCISCO, March 26, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global coronary stents market is expected to reach USD 15.18 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Rising prevalence of coronary artery diseases, supportive government reforms and increasing awareness are contributing factors for lucrative growth of coronary stents.
The latest treatments available in cardiac care are expected to increase the life span of the elderly population subset. This demographic is characterized with low immunity levels and are prone to chronic diseases including CVDs. Thus, increasing geriatric population is thereby considered as a high impact rendering driver for the growth of this industry over the forecast period.
The coronary stent market is driven by reimbursement coverage provided by the general public Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and private payers. The coverage is availed under national coverage determination for carotid artery stenting, including products and service provider. The providers require completing certain conditions for coverage, all facilities to be certified by CMS to perform CAS procedures.
Reimbursement of medical devices is limited to the developed regions of Asia Pacific. For instance, Japan's National Health Insurance system provides reimbursement for all medical devices. However, some countries in the Asia Pacific region have no scope for reimbursement and the patients themselves incur the expenses while the unprivileged ones often forego treatment, thus restraining the growth of this vertical in certain countries.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Coronary Stent Market Size, Share & Trend Analysis Report by Product (Bare Metal Stents, Drug Eluting Stents, Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffold), And Segment Forecasts, 2013 - 2024" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/coronary-stents-industry
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- DES held lucrative share in 2015. Avoidance of complications, ease of procedures and comfort to the patient are factors responsible for increased usage rate.
- BVS are anticipated to growth exponential over the forecast period due to the added advantages such as restoring vasomotor function, and fewer complications offered by the product.
- North America held substantial share in global coronary stents market. Sophisticated healthcare system, well planned reimbursement program, high healthcare expenditure and large pool of target population are responsible for the region's substantial share.
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to exhibit lucrative growth over the forecast period. Economic developments and government reforms especially in countries like India and China are supporting the growth of this region.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy Market - The Global extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy market is expected to witness lucrative opportunities during the next seven years.
- Cardiovascular and Soft Tissue Repair Patches Market - The Global cardiovascular and soft tissue repair patches market size was valued at USD 2,499.6 million in 2014 and is expected to reach nearly USD 5792.7 million in 2022.
- Facial Implant Market - The Global facial implant market size was valued at USD 1.74 billion in 2014.
- Nerve Monitoring Devices Market - The global nerve monitoring devices market size was valued at USD 1,001.4 million in 2014 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.9% over the forecast period.
Grand View Research has segmented the coronary stents market on the basis of product and region:
- Coronary Stents Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 - 2024)
- Bare Metal Stents (BMS)
- Drug Eluting Stents
- Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffold (BVS)
- Coronary Stents Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 - 2024)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Read Our Blog By Grand View Research: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/blogs/healthcare
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.