SAN FRANCISCO, October 10, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global construction equipment rental market size is expected to reach USD 230.0 billion by 2025 at a 4.8% CAGR during the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing trend of renting heavy construction equipment such as excavators and loaders is anticipated to boost market growth. Moreover, customers can rent advanced technological equipment and save on time and hidden costs such as labor cost, maintenance cost, and operational costs involved in buying the same equipment. In addition, rental companies perform appropriate tests and inspections on rental equipment, thus improving the safety aspect.
Earth moving machinery emerged as the largest segment by product. The segment comprises different types of heavy construction machinery, such as excavators and loaders that have prominent application in construction, mining, and agriculture sectors. Excavators alone account for greater than 50% of the market among different earth moving equipment. Growing mining and construction activities in developing countries such as China, India, Brazil, and Africa are likely to boost demand for such construction machinery.
Material handling machinery such as crawler crane, trailer mounted crane, and truck mounted crane is anticipated to gain market share by 2025. Growing construction of skyscrapers and mega township projects are boosting segment growth. Most builders and construction companies tend to rent this machinery owing to high purchase cost.
Better road connectivity and well-connected transportation network contribute to the economic growth of a country. Thus, countries such as China and India are focusing on developing better roads to enhance connectivity among different parts of the country, which will amplify business and trading opportunities. China, for instance, is working on a mega road project "One Belt, One Road", which focuses on connecting China to Europe.
Europe has also witnessed a rise in mega projects related to road construction and transportation; approximately 30 different projects have been lined up over the next few years. For instance, the European Commission has started its ambitious road project to connect Britain and Ireland with Northern Europe in 2018.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Construction Equipment Rental Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Earth Moving, Material Handling, Concrete & Road Construction), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/construction-equipment-rental-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- The global construction equipment rental market was valued at USD 159.35 billion in 2016 and is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 4.8% from 2017 to 2025
- Earth moving machinery emerged as the largest product segment in 2016 and is anticipated to reach USD 133.78 billion by 2025
- The material handling machinery segment is expected to register a CAGR of 5.3% over the forecast period
- Middle East and Africa is anticipated to emerge as the most promising market for construction equipment rental by 2025, owing to increasing mining and construction activity in the region
- Key players including United Rental; Ashtead Group; Aggreko; Herc Rentals Inc.; and Aktio Corp. dominated the global construction equipment rental market in 2016
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Fencing Market - The global fencing market size was valued at USD 24.22 billion in 2015 and is expected to gain momentum over the coming years.
- Structural Steel Market - The global structural steel market size was valued at USD 84.6 billion in 2015 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.5% from 2016 to 2025.
- Lawn Mowers Market - The global lawn mowers market size was valued at USD 25.9 billion in 2016.
- Cladding Market - The global cladding market size was estimated at USD 807 billion in 2015 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 2.6% from 2017 to 2025.
Grand View Research has segmented the global construction equipment rental market on the basis of product and region:
- Construction Equipment Rental Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 - 2025)
- Earth Moving Machinery
- Material Handling Machinery
- Concrete & Road Construction Machinery
- Construction Equipment Rental Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- North America
Explore the BI enabled intuitive market research database, Grand View Compass, by Grand View Research, Inc.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.