VALLEY COTTAGE, New York, February 12, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
Future Market Insights presents a new report titled 'Confectionery Packaging Market: Global Industry Analysis 2012 - 2016 and Opportunity Assessment 2017 - 2027' that studies the performance of the global confectionery packaging market over a 10 year assessment period from 2017 to 2027. The report presents the value and volume forecasts of the global confectionery packaging market and provides important insights into the factors driving market growth as well as the factors restricting market growth. As per the assessment of Future Market Insights, the global confectionery packaging market was estimated to be valued at nearly US$ 9,200 Mn in 2017 and is anticipated to touch a valuation of nearly US$ 13,200 Mn in 2027 and in the process exhibit a CAGR of 3.7% during the period of forecast 2017-2027.
Anthropomorphic Packaging to Leverage Consumer Appeal Towards Characters in Popular Culture Trending the North America Regional Market
Incorporating anthropomorphic designs of attractive and popular characters into packaging has enabled sweets and candy brands to attract children and fans of such popular characters. Building candy packs in the shape of fictional characters help marketers to leverage the trending popularity of these fictional characters in attracting fans into buying these candies. The trend of anthropomorphic packaging is prevalent in markets with a considerable adoption of popular culture like comics, action and adventure movies and other famous fictional characters. Local as well as international manufacturers of confectionery products regularly develop products in the shape of trending characters and source packaging that suits the shape of such products. Developing, designing and manufacturing anthropomorphic packaging requires packaging companies to possess custom manufacturing capabilities and also the ability to cost effectively run small volume batches.
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1101
Global Confectionery Packaging Market: Segmentation and Forecast
The global confectionery packaging market is segmented on the basis of confectionery type, material type, packaging form and region.
- By confectionery type, the chocolate confectionery segment was estimated to be valued at nearly US$ 4,100 Mn in 2017 and is likely to reach a valuation of nearly US$ 6,100 Mn in 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 4.1% during the period of assessment 2017-2027.
- By material type, the metal segment was estimated to be valued at nearly US$ 660 Mn in 2017. The Plastic segment is anticipated to remain the most attractive material type over the forecast period due to barrier properties such as moisture resistance, which is favourable for the packaging of confectionery such as chocolates and gums.
- By packaging form, the flexible packaging segment was estimated to be valued at nearly US$ 4,800 Mn in 2017 and is expected to witness a growth rate of 4.3% during the period of assessment.
- By region, the Western Europe confectionery packaging market is anticipated to reach a valuation of US$ 3,160 Mn in 2027, displaying a CAGR of 2.3% during the period of forecast.
Preview Analysis on Confectionery Packaging Market Segmentation By Confectionery Type - Chocolate Confectionery (Courtlines,Slabs/bars/blocks,Boxed assortments,Tablets,Chocolate with toys,Others), Sugar Confectionery( Gums, Jellies & Pastilles,Medicated confectionery,Mints,Boiled sweets,Toffees, caramels,Lollipops,Other sugar confectionery),Gums(Chewing gum,Bubble gum);By Material Type - Plastic,Paper & Paperboard,Metal,Aluminum Foil,Glass; By Packaging Form Type - Flexible Packaging, Rigid Packaging: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/confectionery-packaging-market
Global Confectionery Packaging Market: Competitive Landscape
In this report, some of the key players functioning in the global confectionery packaging market have been profiled, which include players such as Amcor Limited, Smurfit Kappa Group, Sealed Air Corporation, Bemis Company, Inc., Crown Holdings, Inc., Berry Global, Inc., Huhtamaki Oyj, Mondi Group, DS Smith Plc., International Paper Company, Sonoco Products Company, WestRock Company, Clondalkin Group Holdings B.V., Schur Flexibles Holding GesmbH, Ahlstrom-Munksjö Oyj, Bomarko Inc., Printpack Inc., Stanpac Inc., MOD-PAC Corp. and Tomric Systems, Inc.
Our advisory services are aimed at helping you with specific, customised insights that are relevant to your specific challenges. Let us know about your challenges and our trusted advisors will connect with you: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-1101
More from FMI's Cutting-edge Intelligence:
- Bubble Wrap Packaging Market Bubble Wrap Packaging Market Segmentation Product Type - Limited Grade Bubble Wraps, General Grade Bubble Wraps, High Grade Bubble Wraps, Temperature Controlled Bubble Wraps, Others; End Use - Personal care and cosmetics, Healthcare, Homecare, Automotive and Allied Industries, Electrical & Electronics, e-Commerce, Shipping & Logistics, Food & Beverages; Material - Polyethylene (PE), Polyamide (PA), Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET), Other materials: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/bubble-wrap-packaging-market
- Plastic Rigid IBC Market Plastic Rigid IBC Market Segmentation Capacity Type - Up to 500 liters, 500-1000 liters, 1000-1500 liters, 1500-2000 liters, Above 2000 liters; Material Type - High Density Polyethylene (HDPE), Low density polyethylene (LDPE), Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE), Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC), Others; End Use - Industrial Chemicals, Petroleum & Lubricants, Food & Beverages, Paints, Inks & Dyes, Pharmaceuticals, Other End Users: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/plastic-rigid-ibc-market
- Sanitary Food and Beverage Packaging Market Sanitary Food and Beverage Packaging Market Segmentation Packaging Type - Paperboard, Rigid Plastic, Glass, Flexible Plastic, Metal, Other Packaging Types; Product Type - Milk and Other Beverage Cartons, Cups and Liquid Tight Containers, Folding Food Containers, Boards and Trays, Other Product Types: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sanitary-food-and-beverage-packaging-market
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading market intelligence and consulting firm. We deliver syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services which are personalized in nature. FMI delivers a complete packaged solution, which combines current market intelligence, statistical anecdotes, technology inputs, valuable growth insights and an aerial view of the competitive framework and future market trends.
Browse More Packaging Market Insights
616 Corporate Way, Suite 2-9018,
Valley Cottage, NY 10989,
T (UK): + 44(0)20-7692-8790
Press Office: Press@futuremrketinsights.com
FMI Blog: http://www.fmiblog.com/
SOURCE Future Market Insights