SAN FRANCISCO, May 8, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global command and control systems market size is anticipated to reach USD 25.04 billion by 2025, registering a CAGR of 3.8% over the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing military budgets of Asian countries, such as China and India, rising influence of terror groups in Iraq, Syria, and Palestine, and technological advancements in defense industry are anticipated to fuel the Command and Control (C2) demand.
Key suggestions from the report:
- Maritime is predicted to register the fastest CAGR of 5.5% over the forecast period owing to the increasing marine trade, need for safety and security of the shipping operations and growing investments in naval forces by the developed countries
- The land segment is anticipated to hold the largest market share throughout the forecast period due to the increasing adoption of the C2 systems in land-based military operations
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to be the fastest growing regional market, on account of the growing geopolitical conflicts and military expenditures on the next generation of communication activities
- Some of the prominent players operating in the command and control systems market are Lockheed Martin Corporation, BAE Systems, Rockwell Collins, and The Boeing Company.
Read 151 page research report with TOC on "Command and Control Systems Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Platform (Land, Maritime, Space, Airborne), By Solution, By Application (Defense, Commercial), And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/command-control-systems-market
Geopolitical conflicts in Asian countries, such as India, China, and Pakistan coupled with multinational military practices performed by the armed forces in Middle East are expected to fuel the demand for C2 systems as they enhance efficiencies of military operations. Command and control systems offer technological advantages, such as real-time information sharing and situational awareness, which enhance operational competences of military operations. Moreover, extensive adoption of C2 systems to effectively manage mission-critical situations in the commercial sector as well as manufacturing, transportation, and other industries is predicted to drive the market over the forecast period.
The maritime segment is estimated to witness the highest growth over the forecast period. Growing investments in naval development across the world along with increasing global trade activities and usage of cargo ships in maritime trade are contributing to the segment growth. Technological advancements offer benefits such as higher efficiency in battlefield operations, situational awareness and effective planning and decision making in mission-critical situations.
Some of the major vendors active in the Command and Control (C2) systems market are Lockheed Martin Corporation, BAE Systems, Rockwell Collins, and The Boeing Company. Vendors operating in the market are poised to witness a rise in the demand owing to increasing technological advancements.
Grand View Research has segmented the global command and control systems market based on platform, solution, application, and region:
- Command and Control Systems Platform Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Command and Control Systems Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Command and Control Systems Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Command and Control systems Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South America
Find more research reports on Communications Infrastructure Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) Market – Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) is a tool that monitors, evaluates and manages high-end data center facilities across various domains within an organization. In recent times data centers have emerged as an enabler to numerous business activities.
- Policy Management Software Market – The Policy Management Software Market is set to witness growth rate in the near future, with increasing policy management vendors and new applications.
- Enterprise Mobility Market – The increasing demand for the smartphone market is an important factor in the growth of enterprise mobility market. Enterprise mobility increases productivity of employees by letting them work in favorable environments outside the organization premises.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.