SAN FRANCISCO, November 30, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The global collateral ligament stabilizer system market is expected to reach USD 2.36 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increase in number of sports injuries and road accidents is expected to boost the adoption of Collateral Ligament Stabilizer System (CLSS). According to Stanford Children's Health, around 3.5 million children aged 14 years and below are affected by some form of sport-related injury every year. This shows the potential demand for CLSS in the coming years.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160524/371361LOGO )
Nearly one-third of all injuries affecting children arise due to sport-related activities. Sports Medicine Australia also estimated that 1 in 17 Australians suffer from sport trauma each year. According to the Zurich American Insurance Company, 62% of the injuries related to organized sports occur during practices. Thus, increasing sports-related injuries has resulted in the high demand for collateral ligament stabilizer systems.
According to WHO, every year nearly 1.25 million people die due to road accidents and about 20 to 50 million are injured. Thus, the rise in number of road accidents is anticipated to heighten the adoption of CLSS.
Furthermore, increasing geriatric population across the globe is another major factor propelling the growth of CLSS market. According to a report published by the U.S. Census Bureau, Japan has the highest percentage of aging population in the world. In 2015, about 26.6% of the population in Japan was aged 65 years and over, which accounted for nearly 33.7 million people.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Collateral Ligament Stabilizer System Market Analysis By Ligament (MCL, LCL), By Injury Type (Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3), By End-use (Hospitals, Orthopedic Clinics), And Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2025" at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/collateral-ligament-stabilizer-system-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- The medial collateral ligament segment held the dominant share owing to the increase in number of medial collateral ligament trauma resulting from sports or road accidents
- The grade 2 injury segment is anticipated to grow at a lucrative CAGR due to the increase in number of grade 2 injuries and recommendations by medical practitioners to use collateral ligament stabilizer systems in such cases
- On the basis of end use, orthopedic clinics held the largest share of the CLSS market owing to the increase in establishment of specialty clinics and growing preference of patients for such clinics
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at a lucrative CAGR owing to presence of high untapped opportunities, rising prevalence of chronic conditions such as osteoarthritis, and rise in number of accident & trauma cases
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Artificial Retinal Implants Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/artificial-retinal-implants-market
- Contrast Media/Contrast Agents Market -http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/contrast-media-contrast-agents-market
- Renal Disease Treatment Devices Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/renal-disease-treatment-devices-market
- Clostridium Diagnostics Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/clostridium-diagnostics-market-analysis-market
Grand View Research has segmented the Collateral Ligament Stabilizer System (CLSS) market on the basis of ligament, injury, end use, and region:
- Collateral Ligament Stabilizer System Ligament Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL)
- Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL)
- Collateral Ligament Stabilizer System Injury Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Grade 1
- Grade 2
- Grade 3
- Collateral Ligament Stabilizer System End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Orthopedic Clinics
- Collateral Ligament Stabilizer System Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- South Africa
- North America
Read Our Blog By Grand View Research: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/blogs/healthcare
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.