SAN FRANCISCO, January 17, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global cloud radio access network (C-RAN) market is expected to reach USD 31.71 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The networks ecosystem is on the verge of a transformation owing to growing demand data requirements for the Internet of Things (IoT) and the advent of 5G technologies which will lead to the requirement of new services and applications is anticipated to drive the growth of C-RAN architecture market over the forecast period. The market for the virtual/ cloud RAN architecture is expected to gain traction over the forecast period.
The Infrastructure segment holds the largest share of Cloud-RAN industry in 2016 and is expected to reach over USD 17.05 billion by 2025. The market for the LTE & 5G segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period from 2017 to 2025. The evolution of 5G is projected to place challenges on present network infrastructure in the form of technologies and operation model.
The currently available mobile networks infrastructure is designed to meet the requirements for voice and traditional mobile broad band services. These infrastructures are not flexible enough to support 5G services owing to the multiple number standard upgrades and complex interfaces. Centralized-RAN is emerging as the critical network architecture for 5G, it has innovative elastic and scalable network architectures which can provide the required capabilities to the incorporation of 5G network.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Cloud Radio Access Network (C-RAN) Market Analysis Report By Architecture (Centralized, Virtual/Cloud based), By Component, By Network, By Deployment, And Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/cloud-ran-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- The global C-RAN market accounted for USD 4.72 billion in 2016 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 23.9% from 2017 to 2025
- Outdoor deployment segment emerged as the largest segment in 2016 and is estimated to generate revenue over USD 26.08 billion by 2025
- The market for design and development service is anticipated to witness the highest growth of a CAGR of 23.1% over the forecast period
- The Asia-Pacific market hold the largest share in the C-RAN market in 2016. The growing deployment of C-RAN by the mobile operators in China, Japan and South Korea to better meet heavy mobile data demand by improving existing 4G network coverage and to support the future 5G roll out in the region
- Key players include Ericsson AB, Inc., Nokia Corporation, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Fujitsu Ltd and ZTE Corporation are accounting for the majority share of the overall market in 2016
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Interactive Kiosk Market - https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/interactive-kiosk-market
- Content Delivery Networks Market - https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/content-delivery-networks-cnd-market
- ROADM WSS Component Market - https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/the-global-roadm-wss-component-market
- Host Computers Market - https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/host-computers-market
Grand View Research has segmented the C-RAN market on the basis architecture, component, network deployment and region:
- Architecture Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Virtualized /Cloud RAN
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Remote Radio Units
- Baseband Units
- Design and deployment
- Maintenance and support
- Network Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- LTE & 5G
- Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- North America
Read Our Blog By Grand View Research: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/blogs/technology
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.