SAN FRANCISCO, May 15, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global cloud managed services market size is expected to reach USD 82.51 billion by 2025, according to a study conducted by Grand View Research, Inc. The focus of enterprises on primary business operations is resulting into higher cloud managed services adoption. Business services, security services, network services, data center services, and mobility services are major categories in cloud managed services market. Implementation of these services will help enterprises to reduce IT and operations costs and will also enhance productivity of those enterprises.
Availability of developed IT infrastructure will drive the managed cloud services adoption in North America. The regional markets of APAC and Middle East & Africa will witness significant growth. This growth will be a result of increased cloud adoption and increase in significant investments from prominent players.
The market will observe some restraints as well, such as data privacy & security, and poor connectivity. These factors are expected to hamper the market growth during the forecast period. Data security will be a major restraining factor as it will affect cloud adoption and cloud managed services market as well. It will lead service providers to focus more on including security features to acquire customers.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Cloud Managed Services Market Size, Share & Trend Analysis Report By Service Type (Business, Network), By Deployment, By End-user, By Vertical, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/cloud-managed-services-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- Increasing mobile device adoption will drive the growth rate of mobility services segment
- High security and increased service level will drive private cloud deployment with an expected CAGR of 16% during the forecasted period
- Customization along with reduction in IT costs will drive adoption in small and medium enterprises
- Increasing levels of data security will drive the growth of healthcare segment in the market
- Increased investment in cloud technologies by countries such as China and India will drive the Asia Pacific regional market growth rate
- The major industry players include Cisco Systems Inc., IBM, Verizon Communications Inc., Ericsson, and NTT Data Corporation
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Automated Fingerprint Identification System Market - The global automated fingerprint identification system market is expected to witness substantial growth on account of rising demand for advanced security systems across various business domains
- Fingerprint Access Control Systems Market - The global fingerprint access control market size was estimated at USD 2.84 billion in 2015.
- Endpoint Security Market - The endpoint security market size was USD 10.12 billion in 2015.
- Wireless Charging Market - The global wireless charging market size was valued at USD 1.87 billion in 2014.
Grand View Research has segmented the global cloud managed services market report based on types, cloud deployments, end-users, verticals, and regions:
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- Business Services
- Network Services
- Security Services
- Data Center Services
- Mobility Services
- Cloud Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- Large Enterprises
- Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- Telecom & ITES
- Government (State & Local, Federal) & Education
- Retail & Consumer
- Manufacturing & Automotive
- Others (Media, Transportation, Food & Beverages, Oil & Gas, Real Estate)
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- North America
Explore the BI enabled intuitive market research database, The Grand Library, by Grand View Research, Inc.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.