SAN FRANCISCO, November 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The global cloud managed services market is expected to reach USD 82.51 billion by 2025, according to a study conducted by Grand View Research, Inc. The need to focus on core business practices has increased the adoption of cloud managed services. The services include business services, network services, security services, data center services, and mobility services. These services enable organizations to reduce their operational costs and enhance their productivity by managing IT infrastructure and cloud.
In North America, the availability of advanced IT infrastructure is expected to drive the adoption of cloud managed services. The Asia Pacific and MEA regions are expected to witness considerable growth, as enterprises are shifting toward the cloud and prominent technology providers, such as IBM and Google, are making significant investments for the same.
However, issues regarding data privacy, data security, and poor connectivity may hamper the growth of the market. Furthermore, organizations are skeptical about data security over the cloud, and this may lead to slower adoption and hence, restrain the demand for cloud managed services. Thus, service providers are required to offer appropriate security features for gaining credence among organizations.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Cloud Managed Services Market By Service Type (Business, Network, Security, Data Center, Mobility), By Deployment (Public, Private), By End-User, By Vertical, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2025" at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/cloud-managed-services-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- Mobility services is expected to be the fastest-growing segment with a CAGR of over 19% over the forecast period, owing to increased adoption of mobile devices by organizations
- Private cloud deployment will increase with a CAGR of over 16% over the forecast period. This growth will be driven by private cloud deployment benefits such as high service level.
- Cloud managed services will have higher adoption in SMEs owing to customization and reduced IT costs
- Healthcare segment will have the highest growth rate over the forecast period owing to enhanced data security
- Asia Pacific will be the fastest-growing regional market over the forecast period due to increasing investments in growing economies such as India and China
- The prominent industry participants operating in the market include IBM, Cisco Systems Inc, Ericsson, Verizon Communications Inc, and NTT Data Corporation
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Storage Management Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/storage-management-market
- Welding Equipment Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/welding-equipment-market
- Smart Water Meters Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/smart-water-meters-market
- Managed Hosting Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/managed-hosting-market
Grand View Research has segmented the global Cloud Managed Services market based on types, cloud deployments, end-users, verticals, and regions:
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- Business Services
- Network Services
- Security Services
- Data Center Services
- Mobility Services
- Cloud Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- Large Enterprises
- Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- Telecom & ITES
- Government (State & Local, Federal) & Education
- Retail & Consumer
- Manufacturing & Automotive
- Others (Media, Transportation, Food & Beverages, Oil & Gas, Real Estate)
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- North America
Read Our Blog By Grand View Research: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/blogs/technology
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.