LONDON, Jan. 28, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Chubb today announced the launch of a new partnership with Crawford & Company as it continues to invest in building its cyber enterprise risk management capabilities.
A global leader in claims and crisis management, Crawford & Company will provide Chubb's clients with a single point of contact and a 24/7 incident response platform to report cyber incidents. Crawford's qualified incident managers will help insureds navigate through the complexities of a cyber incident from start to finish and offer access to a global network of crisis management service providers.
The platform will be available to current and future policyholders who purchase cyber cover through Chubb in Europe. It is designed to meet the needs of a wide range of international and domestic organisations across Europe, including both larger and middle-market companies in Continental Europe and the UK and Ireland.
Highlights of the new solution include:
- A direct, single point of contact to help manage the incident response from end to end.
- A 24/7 incident response hotline available in over 200 languages.
- A dedicated, highly qualified and accredited incident manager who will help the insured navigate the complexities of the incident.
- Access to Crawford's seamless global network of forensics, legal, notification, fraud remediation, and public relations experts.
- Flexibility to add other partners into the Crawford network of providers based on the insureds' existing relationships.
- Access to Chubb's global underwriting expertise and claims network, including: dedicated cyber teams in Europe and the US with a track record of over 15 years of local underwriting experience and claims handling and Chubb's local presence spanning 54 countries worldwide.
This will be further supported in key European markets by teams of third-party local incident response experts, co-ordinated by Chubb.
Tim Stapleton, Vice President and Cyber Insurance Product Manager, Overseas General Insurance at Chubb, said:
"We are thrilled to partner with Crawford & Company as part of our new Cyber Enterprise Risk Management solution. Cyber incidents develop quickly and have a number of complex moving parts. It is crucial that our insureds have immediate access to a provider that can help them take control of the situation and respond accordingly. This is a global solution with a local feel. Combined with our risk engineering expertise and on-the-ground underwriting, claims and data breach expertise, this underlines Chubb's commitment to moving the insurance market beyond insurance policies to a complete cyber risk proposition."
Kyle Bryant, Regional Manager for Cyber Risk, Continental Europe at Chubb, said:
"Brokers and clients have told us they want to see less pushing of cyber products by insurers and coordinated risk management solutions. 24/7 incident response is a key component of our response. Insureds and brokers can be confident that they are getting direct engagement with a partner who will help them understand and manage the growing challenge of cyber risk."
Chubb is the world's largest publicly traded property and casualty insurance company. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally. Parent company Chubb Limited is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CB) and is a component of the S&P 500 index. Chubb maintains executive offices in Zurich, New York, London and other locations, and employs approximately 30,000 people worldwide. Additional information can be found at: new.chubb.com.