SAN FRANCISCO, October 16, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global cholera vaccines market size is expected to reach USD 117.1 million by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., exhibiting a CAGR of 8.2% during the forecast period. Increase in number of initiatives and rising awareness about cholera are major factors contributing toward market growth.
Governments in regions affected by cholera are striving to eliminate the disease by developing a strong public health and sanitation infrastructure. In February 2013, the Government of Haiti launched a 10-year National Cholera Elimination Plan. The United Nations Organization has made elimination of cholera a key UN priority and offers support to the Haitian Government by establishing a mechanism to respond to an alert within 48 hours, household visits, and sensitization campaigns.
Furthermore, various research projects and studies, such as epidemiological and anthropological studies, are being conducted in Africa. Ongoing studies include using rapid diagnostics tests to detect Vibrio cholerae in samples of water to understand epidemic diffusion mechanisms and anticipate outbreaks. The Cholera Platform is working with the Global Task Force for Cholera Control (GTFCC) WASH working group. This association aims to develop a method for conducting case studies to control and prevent the disease.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Cholera Vaccines Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Dukoral, Shanchol, Vaxchora), By Region (North America, APAC, Europe, MEA, Latin America), And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/cholera-vaccines-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- The global market size was estimated at USD 63.1 million in 2017 and is expected to register a CAGR of 8.2% from 2017 to 2025
- By product, Dukoral vaccine dominated the market in 2017. The dominance can be attributed to the positive outcomes of this vaccine in preventing the disease since 2004. Dukoral is considered to be safe and stable
- The Vaxchora segment is expected to exhibit a lucrative CAGR over the forecast period owing to benefits associated with the vaccine, such as single dose immunization and reduced adverse effects
- Asia Pacific held the largest share in 2017 due to factors such as increasing incidence and growing initiatives for raising awareness about the disease and vaccination
- North America is anticipated to witness lucrative growth over the next decade due to a recent product launch and increasing number of travelers
- Some of the key players are Valneva SE; Shantha Biotechnics Private Limited; and PaxVax, Inc.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- ECG Equipment & Management System Market - The global ECG equipment and management system market size was estimated at USD 4.6 billion in 2016.
- Veterinary Imaging Market - The global veterinary imaging market size was valued at USD 1.86 billion in 2016 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.6% during the forecast period.
- Bioresorbable Coronary Stents Market - The global bioresorbable Coronary stents market size was estimated at USD 69 million in 2016, which is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 15% during the forecast period
- Preclinical CRO Market - The global preclinical CRO market size was valued at USD 3.25 billion in 2016 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.3% during the forecast period.
Grand View Research has segmented the global cholera vaccines market on the basis of product and region:
Cholera Vaccines Product Outlook (Market Revenue in USD Million, 2013 - 2025)
Cholera Vaccines Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
Explore the BI enabled intuitive market research database, Grand View Compass, by Grand View Research, Inc.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.