MUMBAI, August 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Bharat Book Bureau presents Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Australia 2013 (http://www.bharatbook.com/investment-banking-and-venture-capital-market-research-reports/challenges-and-opportunities-for-the-wealth-sector-in-australia-2013.html)
This report is a thorough analysis of Australia's Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces. The report covers the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Australia. The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2007 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2012. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
Highlights Of The Report:
- There were just over 3,02,000 HNWIs in Australia in 2012. These HNWIs collectively held US$899 billion in wealth, which equated to 15.5% of the total individual wealth held in the country.
- Australian HNWIs overperformed compared to the global average during the review period. Australian HNWI numbers increased by 19.7%. While worldwide HNWI volumes declined by 0.3%.
- In 2012, Australian HNWI numbers rose by 9.9%, following a drop of 2.7% in 2011.
- Growth in HNWI wealth and volumes is expected over the forecast period. The total number of Australian HNWIs is forecast to grow by 33%, to reach over 401,887 in 2017. HNWI wealth is projected to grow by 58% to reach US$1, 418 billion by 2017.
- Independent market sizing of Australia HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2007 to 2012
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2017\ HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes.
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2008-2012)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy:
- The database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- Also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- The report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2017.
Table of Contents:
- Executive Summary
- Wealth Sector Fundamentals
- Competitive Landscape of the Wealth Sector
Request for sample pages: http://www.bharatbook.com/RequestSample.asp?pid=221967
- Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in the United Kingdom 2013
- Israel 2013 Wealth Book: Trends in Millionaire Wealth
- 2020 Foresight Report: The Impact of Anti-Money Laundering Regulations on Wealth Management
- HNWI Asset Allocation in the United Kingdom 2013
- 2020 Foresight Report: Branding and Segmentation in Wealth Management
About Bharat Book Bureau
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information aggregator that provides market research reports, industry analysis, company profiles, business reports, country reports, newsletters and online databases. Our clients include Corporate, Consulting firms, and Academic Institutions and Government departments across the globe. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. The market research reports we provide, help global companies examine the different markets before setting up a business or expanding into different countries across the world. They give a complete perspective on the current market scenario, trends, segments and future outlook.
Bharat Book Bureau
UK: +44 7405 208461
USA/Canada - 1-866-279-8368 (Toll free)
India: +91-22-27810772, 27810773
Skype - bharatbook
Live Chat - http://bit.ly/19m3TU4
SOURCE Bharat Book Bureau