SAN FRANCISCO, May 3, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global carbonated soft drinks market is projected to reach USD 605.6 Billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The technological advancements in production process of beverages and increasing retail sales are likely to be the major driving factors over the forecast period.
The key distribution channels supermarkets and general merchandisers, food service and drinking places, gas stations and convenience stores, vending machine operations, and others. Others segment include smaller outlets such as private clubs, drugstore, and community centers.
Stringent government regulations regarding sugar level in the drink coupled with rising health concerns are anticipated to be the main restraining factors over the coming years. Various study and researches have proved the relation between consumption of sugary drinks with several health problems such as diabetes, obesity, and tooth decay.
The acquisition, partnership, and expansion are the key strategies being adopted by the players in order to strengthen their position. Market players have been focusing to develop new products on account of rising number of health-conscious consumers. Companies are involved in mergers & acquisitions in order to increase their global presence and product portfolio.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Carbonated Soft Drinks Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Distribution Channel, Competitive Landscape, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/carbonated-soft-drinks-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- Supermarkets and general merchandisers segment is anticipated to grow at fastest CAGR of 5.5% in terms of revenue from 2017 to 2025, owning to availability of maximum products under one roof
- Food service & drinking places segment is likely to grow at second fastest CAGR over the forecast period. Increasing number of fast-food outlets, takeout outlets, full-service restaurants, and bars are inducing manufacturers to put up their product in such places for distribution.
- Gas stations & convenience stores are estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.8% in terms of revenue from 2017 to 2025 in North America region due to a large number of stores attached with a gas station in the region.
- Europe is anticipated to witness a CAGR of 5.1% in terms of revenue over the forecast period due to stringent government regulations for food & beverage industry and changing consumer preferences.
- In November 2016, PepsiCo acquired Kevita company, which manufactures fermented probiotic and kombucha beverages to expand its portfolio in health and wellness products.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Meat, Poultry and Seafood Market - Meat, poultry, & seafood market was valued at USD 4.2 trillion in 2016.
- Athletic Footwear Market - The global athletic footwear market size was valued at USD 64.30 billion in 2017.
- Real Estate Market - The global real estate market size is estimated to be USD 3,505.2 billion by 2016
- Pet Care Market - The global pet care market size was estimated at USD 131.70 billion in 2016 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.9% over the forecast period.
Grand View Research has segmented the global carbonated soft drinks market on the basis of distribution channel and region:
- Carbonated Soft Drinks Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume Billion Liter, 2014 - 2025)
- Supermarkets and general merchandisers
- Food Service and Drinking Places
- Gas Stations and Convenience Stores
- Vending Machine Operations
- Carbonated Soft Drinks Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume Billion Liter, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- North America
Access Full Press Release Of This Report By Grand View Research: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/press-release/global-carbonated-soft-drinks-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.