SAN FRANCISCO, July 29, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global car care product market size is expected to reach USD 13.39 billion by 2027, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 4.8% from 2020 to 2027. The rise in the number of new car sales across the globe, increasing consumer awareness with regards to vehicle maintenance and rising disposable income of individuals in developing countries are key factors driving market growth. The trend of long-term usage of vehicles is expected to boost growth. Also, increasing demand for high-performance products used to improve the durability of the car is anticipated to augment the sale of car care products across the globe.
Key suggestions from the report:
- The increasing usage of waterless car care products is anticipated to drive the market's growth
- The exterior application segment is expected to expand with the highest CAGR over the forecast period, owing to rising pollution across the globe
- The Asia Pacific regional market is expected to have significant growth over the forecast period, majorly due to the increasing demand cars in developing countries including India, and China
- The key players in the market are3M, Autoglym, Energizer Holdings, Inc., Jopasu Systems Pvt. Ltd., Liqui Moly, Soft99 Corporation, Sonax, Würth Group, Tetrosyl, and Turtle Wax, Inc.
Read 100 page research report with ToC on "Car Care Product Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Cleaning & Caring, Polishing & Waxing, Sealing Glaze & Coating), By Application (Interior, Exterior), By Distribution Channel, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 - 2027" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/car-care-product-market
Product innovations such as waterless car wash and wax solutions minimize the water usage and thus have gained popularity amongst various developed regions. Also, the manufacturers of car care products have increased the adoption of eco-friendly materials that help these companies in meeting regulatory standards. The integration of eco-friendly materials in car care products is expected to widen the consumer base of the market. Further prominent aftermarket companies are continually expanding their product portfolio in the car care parasol. For instance, in February 2020, Motul launched its car care range at a car show 'Retromobile' in the Paris Expo. The official sale of these products was rolled out in March 2020 via retailers.
The COVID-19 outbreak urges people to stay indoors and confine themselves at home for a prolonged period. Thus, impacting supply chain and demand of products in the automotive sector. The demand for new cars is expected to be slowed across the globe with the widespread pandemic. Several car care product companies have started promoting disinfecting and interior cleaning solutions to support the growth of the market amid the outbreak. For instance, Cartec BV is promoting its products Surface Clean 80 and Handgel 80 that are used to disinfect interiors of the car.
Grand View Research has segmented the global car care products market based on product, application, distribution channel, and region:
- Car Care Products Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Cleaning and Caring
- Polishing and Waxing
- Sealing Glaze and Coating
- Car Care Products Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Car Care Products Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Brick and Mortar
- Car Care Products Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- List of Key Players of Car Care Products Market
- Energizer Holdings, Inc.
- Jopasu Systems Pvt. Ltd.
- Liqui-Moly GmbH
- Soft99 Corporation
- Tetrosyl Ltd.
- Turtle Wax Inc.
- Würth Group
Find more research reports on Automotive & Transportation Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Forklift Market– Forklifts, also known as lift trucks or powered industrial trucks, are compact machines used to lift and transport materials from one location to another.
- Automotive Test Equipment Market– The automotive test equipment is used to perform quality control tests to evaluate and ensure the effective performance of the vehicles.
- Automotive Axle Market– The global automotive axle shipment was recorded at 195 million units in 2019. Increasing automotive production across the globe, along with rising consumer preference for hybrid and luxury vehicles with advanced technology, is expected to fuel the market growth from 2020 to 2027.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.