The latest survey conducted by FMI analyzes macro and micro trends affecting the growth outlook for the caps and closures market. The report also discloses hidden opportunities across various segments including products, production process, material, end use, and region during the assessment period 2021-2031
DUBAI, U.A.E, Oct. 18, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- As per a recently published report by FMI, the global caps and closures market is estimated to total US$ 79.1 Bn in 2021. Thanks to the increasing demand from personal and home care, pharmaceutical, and food & beverage industries, the market is poised to reach US$ 141 Bn by 2031, growing at a CAGR of 5.6% during the forecast period from 2021 to 2031.
Caps and closures application is rising in the food & beverage industry. They are used for packaging bottles, jars, containers, and packaging items. Rise in consumption of ready-to-eat food and drinks will therefore create opportunities for sales. Also, increasing demand for small and convenient packaging solutions for personal care and beverages owing to the "on-the-go" trend is expected to create lucrative growth opportunities for the market.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-13955
Growing concerns regarding kids' safety and regulations mandating child-resistant packaging have compelled leading manufacturers to focus on producing child-resistant (CR) caps and closures. For example, Berry Global, Inc. a packaging giant announced introducing new PalmSoft child-resistant closure in 2019, with innovative features such as easy to open and close. Driven by such developments, the sales of caps and closures are expected to reach 2,799 billion units, growing at a year-on-year (YoY) growth of 3.1% in 2021.
On the basis of product type, screw closures are estimated to hold a lion's share in the market, accounting for around than 51% of total sales. Attributes such as easy closing and opening mechanism, and reasonable cost of manufacturing and selling are facilitating the growth of the segment.
"Increasing number of research and development (R&D) activities to develop sustainable packaging solutions and adoption of strategies such as product customization as per end-use requirements will bode well for the market in the forthcoming years," says the FMI analyst.
Key Takeaways from Caps and Closures Market Study
- The U.S. market is expected to account for nearly 75% of the sales in North America, growing at a CAGR of 3.5% over the assessment period.
- Germany is estimated to emerge as a highly remunerative market in Europe, contributing around 16% of the sales in the region by 2021.
- Favored by the increasing demand for dairy and milk products in India, the country is projected to account for over 23% of the revenue share in the Asia Pacific market by 2031.
- Demand for screw closures is forecast to surge at 3.4%, totaling sales of nearly 1,580 billion units during the forecast period 2021-2031.
- Based on material, plastic is anticipated to remain the dominant segment, expanding at a CAGR of 5.7% by the end of the next ten years.
- Rapidly expanding food & beverage industry and increasing demand for ready-to-eat food products and drink across the U.S., the U.K., Germany, China, and India among others are spurring the sales of caps and closures.
- Increasing application of screw closures across various industries due to their exceptional sealing attributes and popularity among manufacturers is propelling the demand for screw closures.
Visit for Report Preview with TOC@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/caps-and-closures-market
- Implementation of regulations banning the use of plastics across the world is hampering the growth of the plastics caps and closures segment.
- High cost of metal and aluminum caps and closures compared to other substitutes such as bioplastics and polypropylenes is hindering the sales across metal and aluminum segments.
As per FMI, top seven player operating in the global market are Crown Holdings Inc, BERICAP Holding GmbH, Guala Closures S.p.A, Closure Systems International, Inc., Berry Plastics Group, Inc, Amcor Plc, and Silgan Plastic Closure Solutions. These players are expected to account for nearly 05% to 10% revenue share in the market.
Leading players are focusing on capacity expansion and acquisition of local and regional players, to increase the production capacity, minimize operational costs, and expand regional footprint. For instance,
- In June 2021, BERICAP Holding GmbH, a leading closures manufacturer based in Germany, announced acquiring a metal processing company in Schweina, Germany, Mala Verschluss-Systeme GmbH. This acquisition will assist the company to expand its product portfolio by including aluminum closures.
- In March 2020, Berry Global, Inc., a U.S.-based marketer of plastic packaging products, announced investing around US$ 30 million to expand the production capacity for ultra-high performance sport caps and closures in its North American location
Some of the key players operating in the market profiled by FMI are:
- Crown Holdings Inc
- BERICAP Holding GmbH
- Guala Closures S.p.A
- Closure Systems International, Inc
- Amcor Plc
- Silgan Plastic Closure Solutions
- Aptar Group
- UNITED CAPS
- Nippon Closures Co., Ltd.
- Mold-Rite Plastics, LLC
- O.Berk Company, LLC
- Pelliconi & C. Spa.
- Weener Plastik GmbH
- Blackhawk Molding Co. Inc
Talk to Market Research Expert - https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-13955
More Valuable Insights on Caps and Closures Market
FMI, in its new report, offers an unbiased analysis of the global caps and closures market, analyzing forecast statistics through 2021 and beyond. The survey reveals growth projections on in caps and closures market with detailed segmentation:
- Screw Closures
- Snap Closures
- Push-Pull Closures
- Tethered Caps
By Production Process:
- Injection Molding
- Compression Molding
- Others (Blow Molding, and more)
- Others (PET, PA, and more)
By End Use:
- Food & Beverage
- Consumer Goods
- Personal and Homecare
- North America
- Latin America
Key Questions Covered in the Report
- The report offers insight into caps and closures market demand outlook for the forecast period 2021-2031
- The market study also highlights projected sales growth for caps and closures market between 2021 and 2031
- Caps and closures market survey identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends and evaluation of current market size and forecast and technological advancements within the industry
- Caps and closures market share analysis, covering key companies within the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and others
[Talkshow] The rise of modest packaging to an intelligent eco-friendly solution driving consumer experience has been stupendous! Join our talk show 'The Rise of Intelligent Packaging' to uncover new paths for innovation in packaging!
Register now! Nov 18, 11 AM Pacific Time https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/event/the-rise-of-intelligent-packaging
Explore FMI's Extensive Trending Coverage on Packaging Domain
GHS Labels Market: GHS Label Demand Poised to Surge with Manufacturing Sector Accounting for Over Half of Sales
Packer Bottle Market: Future Market Insights (FMI), packer bottles market is expected to surpass US$ 5.31 Bn by 2031.
Garbage Bags Market: Recovery will be slow and steady as garbage bags market expected to register 0.1% Y-o-Y growth in 2021
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Future Market Insights,
1602-6 Jumeirah Bay X2 Tower,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com
Press Release Source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/caps-and-closures-market
SOURCE Future Market Insights