SAN FRANCISCO, December 3, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global cannula market size is expected to reach USD 212.0 million by 2026 at a 7.5% CAGR during the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing demand for minimally invasive surgeries, growing number of surgeries among geriatric population, advancement in healthcare facilities, and rising government support and R&D investments are anticipated to drive the cannula market.
The market is also driven by increasing prevalence of lifestyle-related diseases such as obesity. Market players are continuously involved in introducing new technologies to cater to this trend. PROTEK Duo cannula, new injection molding technology and single-use cannulas for surgery, is one such example.
Key players operating in the market are using different strategies such as new product development, investment in R&D, acquisitions, partnerships, joint ventures, and agreements to increase their foothold in this market.
The cannula market in developed economies, such as U.S., Germany, France, and Australia, is comparatively mature owing to presence of well-established market players in these countries and high demand for such products.
On the other hand, developing countries in Asia and Latin America currently have a moderate adoption rate of these products, thus presenting more scope for market expansion. Growth of medical tourism and rising patient awareness in these countries are anticipated to propel the market. Manufacturing companies investing in these rapidly developing markets are expected to grow at a lucrative rate, provided pricing and distribution activities are undertaken efficiently.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Cannula Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Dermatology, Cardiac, Nasal), By Type, By Material, By Size, By End Use (Hospital, ASC), And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2026" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/cannulas-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- Dermatology cannulas are projected to witness a CAGR of more than 8.0% over the forecast period. This can be attributed to massive patient pool and increasing number of surgeries, especially in U.S.
- Asia is estimated to witness the highest growth rate in the global market, due to increase in penetration of market players, large geriatric patient pool, and increasing healthcare expenditure
- Some of the key companies in the market are Medtronic, Edward Lifesciences, LivaNova, Terumo Corporation, Teleflex, Smiths Medical, Boston Scientific Corporation, CONMED, and Smith & Nephew.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Weight Management Market - The global weight management market size was valued at USD 214.7 billion in 2016 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.3% over the forecast period.
- Surgical Sealants And Adhesives Market - The global surgical sealants and adhesives market size was valued at USD 1.8 billion in 2015 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.7% over the forecast period.
- Dental Equipment Market - The global dental equipment market size was valued at USD 6.08 billion in 2013 and is projected to grow at a CAGR 4.9% during the forecast period.
- Clinical Chemistry Analyzers Market - The global clinical chemistry analyzers market accounted for USD 9.9 billion in 2016 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period.
Grand View Research has segmented the global cannula market report on the basis of product, type, material, size, end use, and region:
- Cannula Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2026)
- Cannula Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2026)
- Wing with port
- Winged with stop cork
- Cannula Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2026)
- Cannula Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2026)
- Cannula End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2026)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Cannula Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- North America
Explore the BI enabled intuitive market research database, Grand View Compass, by Grand View Research, Inc.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.