SAN FRANCISCO, October 18, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global bronchoscopes market size is expected to reach USD 29.6 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., at an 8.3% CAGR during the forecast period. Demand for bronchoscopes is increasing due to rising prevalence of respiratory diseases, favorable reimbursement policies, and technological advancements.
Increasing prevalence of respiratory diseases is the primary factor resulting in high demand for bronchoscopes. According to the World Cancer Research Fund International, around 58.0% of lung cancer cases in 2012 occurred in less developed countries.
Some of the companies in the market are Teleflex Incorporated, Olympus Corporation, Ambu A/s, Karl Storz, Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, Boston Scientific Corporation, and Cogentix Medical.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Bronchoscopes Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Use (Reusable, Disposable), By Type (Flexible (Video, Fiberoptic, Hybrid), Rigid), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/bronchoscopes-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- Increasing prevalence of respiratory diseases, favorable government policies, and growing geriatric population is primarily driving the market
- Reusable bronchoscopes captured the largest market share in terms of usage in 2016, while flexible bronchoscopes accounted for dominant share by type. This can be attributed to the many advantages they offer, such as multi-usage and cost effectiveness in hospitals
- North America is the dominant market, followed by Europe. Presence of large number of players and increasing prevalence of lung cancer are the prime factors responsible regional growth
- Key players in the market include Teleflex Incorporated, Olympus Corporation, Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, Boston Scientific Corporation, and Cogentix Medical.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Knee Implants Market - The global knee implants market accounted for USD 8.8 billion in 2015 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.0% during the forecast period.
- Coagulation Analyzer Market - The global coagulation analyzer market was valued at USD 3.3 billion in 2015 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.2% over the forecast period.
- Biological Implants Market - The global biological implants market was valued at USD 5,070.8 million in 2015 and is expected to exhibit a growth rate of 7.6% over the forecast period.
- Automated Dispensing Machines Market - The global automated dispensing machines market was valued at USD 2.9 billion in 2015 and is projected to grow at a lucrative CAGR of over 7% over the forecast period.
Grand View Research has segmented the global bronchoscopes market on the basis of use, type, and region:
- Bronchoscopes Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Bronchoscopes Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Bronchoscopes Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- North America
Explore the BI enabled intuitive market research database, Grand View Compass, by Grand View Research, Inc.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.