BANGALORE and SAN JOSE, California, February 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Bristlecone, a global leader in supply chain, procurement and analytics consulting, will host Bristlecone Pulse 2016, a unique supply chain event in Silicon Valley. Held at the elegant Hotel Valencia on Santana Row in San Jose, California, the event will take place from February 29th - March 2nd, 2016.
Your Vision, Digitally Connected
Supply chain and information technology experts will share best practices on business transformation. Attendees will learn how industry leaders are driving value through today's rapid technological advancements, with an eye on the pulse of tomorrow's unprecedented challenges and opportunities.
Speakers and topics include:
- Marc Randolph, Co-founder, Netflix: What Silicon Valley has to teach about innovation.
- Alex Soejarto, Gartner: Panel discussion on how SCM leaders are responding to industry trends.
- Nick Vyas, Director, USC Marshall Center for Global SCM: Disruptive Technology Enabling the Global Supply Chain.
- Adhir Mattu, Transformational CIO: Finding direction in a time of digital integration.
- Rob Quinn, CIO, Cepheid: Maintaining focus on value.
- Irfan A. Khan, Bristlecone CEO: Bristlecone's vision and how it ensures measurable ROI for customers.
"Bristlecone Pulse 2016 represents a unique opportunity to bring together top industry talent to share knowledge in an interactive environment with leading supply chain, procurement and analytics professionals. Leaders will share insights on how they are reacting to the changing landscape, and how they are making advancements with digitalization, analytics and the Internet of Everything," said Bristlecone CEO Irfan A. Khan.
Bristlecone is a leader in advising clients on how to maximize the strategic value of their supply chains, assisting them to unleash that value rapidly through effective use of enabling technologies. Rated by Gartner among the top Supply Chain Management System Integrators, Bristlecone has enabled strategic, incremental value for over 250 customers across multiple industry verticals. With its singular focus on addressing procurement and supply chain challenges, it helps clients diagnose, design, enable and enhance their operations by encapsulating years of experience into pre-configured solutions, accelerated deployments and enhancement packs for the leading supply chain technologies.
Headquartered in California's Silicon Valley, Bristlecone also has offices located across the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Germany, Switzerland, Singapore, Malaysia and India. To know more visit: http://www.bcone.com
Bristlecone - India
Bristlecone - North America
SOURCE Bristlecone Inc