SAN FRANCISCO, October 3, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global breastfeeding accessories market size is expected to reach USD 2.4 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is estimated to register a CAGR of 7.9% during the forecast period. Improving healthcare infrastructure in emerging economies and increasing number of milk banks are key factors driving the market. Moreover, growing awareness about the advanced breastfeeding accessories along with increasing number of working women in developing regions would boost the market demand.
As per the statistics provided by WHO, infant mortality has declined to a great extent, which would also fuel product demand. In addition, according to a report published by the U.S. CDC, infant mortality in U.S. declined by 15.0%. Thus, demand for breastfeeding accessories is expected to grow over the forecast period. The breastfeeding accessories market is comparatively mature in developed economies, such as U.S., Germany, France, and Australia, owing to presence of key companies in these countries and high demand for such products.
On the other hand, developing Asian and Latin American countries currently have a moderate adoption rate of these products due to lack of awareness. Economic growth and rising disposable income levels in these countries are anticipated to drive the market. Manufacturing companies are investing in such developing regions to expand their presence. This is also expected to augment market demand.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Breastfeeding Accessories Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Nipple Care Products, Breast Shells, Breast Pads, Breastmilk Storage & Feeding), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/breastfeeding-accessories-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- Nipple care products are projected to witness a remarkable CAGR of 8.9% over the forecast years owing to high adoption of nipple shields, especially in U.S.
- Asia Pacific region is estimated to witness the highest CAGR of 10.7% during the estimated period due to increased adoption of pumping technology, rising disposable income levels, and increased number of working women
- North America commanded over 53.0% share of the global breastfeeding accessories market in 2016 owing to sophisticated healthcare infrastructure and higher product awareness among consumers
- Some of the key companies in the global market are Koninklijke Philips N.V., Medela LLC, Newell Brands, Ameda, Pigeon Corporation, Nuby, Mayborn Group Limited, Artsana S.p.A., Edgewell Personal Care, and Handi-Craft Company (Dr. Brown's).
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Personal Mobility Devices Market - The global personal mobility devices market size was valued at USD 4,157.0 million in 2013 and is anticipated to grow at 9.2% over the forecast period.
- Reprocessed Medical Devices Market - The global reprocessed medical devices market size was estimated at USD 1.64 billion in 2016 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 20.6% over the forecast period.
- Sports Medicine Market - The global sports medicine market size was valued at USD 6.4 billion in 2016 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.7% over the forecast period.
- Pen Needles Market - The global pen needles market size was valued at USD 1.5 billion in 2015 and is anticipated to exhibit attractive growth over the forecast period.
Grand View Research has segmented the global breastfeeding accessories market on the basis of product and region:
- Breastfeeding Accessories Product Outlook (Volume, Units Sold; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Nipple Care Products
- Breast Shells
- Breast Pads
- Baby Scales
- Breastmilk Preparation & Cleaning Products
- Breastmilk Storage & Feeding
- Other Accessories
- Breastfeeding Accessories Regional Outlook (Volume, Units Sold; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- Hong Kong
- Latin America
- Costa Rica
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- North America
Explore the BI enabled intuitive market research database, Grand View Compass, by Grand View Research, Inc.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.