SAN FRANCISCO, March 29, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global breast imaging market is expected to reach USD 7.3 billion by 2024, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing prevalence of breast cancer and supportive government initiatives to increase awareness are expected to boost demand in the market.
Supportive government initiatives such UK government campaign's "Be clear on cancer," which helped in spreading awareness about the risk factors, preventive measures, and early diagnosis of cancer. This campaign also included free screening programs, which helped in diagnosing around 15,000 cancer patients.
Technological advancements in the imaging sector are expected to boost growth in the market. Companies such as Gamma Medica, Dilon Technologies, and SonoCine are completely dedicated to developing improved technologies in the field of breast imaging. The innovation of complimentary products such as the breast pad designed by GE Healthcare to provide comfort to a woman undergoing screening is expected to catalyze the market growth further.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Breast Imaging Market Size, Share & Trend Analysis Report By Technology (Ionizing Technology, Non-Ionizing Technology), And Segment Forecasts, 2013 - 2024" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/breast-imaging-equipment-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- The 3D tomosynthesis segment is identified as the fastest growing segment. This technology offers enhanced efficiency and higher diagnostic accuracy in comparison to other available technologies, which is expected to aid market growth.
- North America is likely to dominate throughout the forecast period with a revenue share of over 30.0% by 2024.Government initiatives including the precision medicine initiative, promotes the development of personalized medicine, which is anticipated to foster market growth.
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at the fastest rate of12.0% over the forecast period. The increasing number of investments in the healthcare sector coupled with the rising awareness of breast cancer and other associated conditions is anticipated to propel the market growth in this region.
- Some major players of the market are Siemens Healthcare, GE Healthcare, Dilon Technologies, Inc., Hologic, Inc., Gamma Medica, Inc., Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, SonoCine, Inc., Philips Healthcare, Toshiba Corporation, and Aurora Imaging Technology, Inc.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Physiotherapy Equipment Market - The global physiotherapy equipment market size was valued at USD 16.3 billion in 2016 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.1% over the forecast period.
- Tumor Ablation Market - The global tumor ablation market size was valued at USD 840.1 million in 2016 and is expected to grow at CAGR of 11.1% over the forecast period. Increasing prevalence of cancer is the major factor contributing for the growth of the market.
- Nurse Call System Market - The global nurse call equipment system market size was valued at USD 870 million in 2016 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 13.7% over the forecast period.
- In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Market - The global in-vitro fertilization (IVF) market size was valued at USD 14.1 billion in 2016 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.8%. Increase in cases of infertility and development of advanced technologies such as lens less imaging of the sperms are likely to drive the market in coming years.
Grand View Research has segmented the global breast imaging market on the basis of technology and region:
- Breast Imaging Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2013 - 2024)
- Full-Field Digital Mammography
- Analog Mammography
- Positron Emission Mammography
- Electric Impedance Tomography
- Cone-Beam Computed Tomography
- Positron Emission Tomography & Computed Tomography
- 3D Breast Tomosynthesis
- Non Ionizing
- Optical Imaging
- Automated Whole-Breast Ultrasound
- Breast Imaging Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2013 - 2024)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Read Our Blog By Grand View Research: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/blogs/healthcare
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.