MUMBAI, May 25, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Industry report covers intelligence on the market size, growth, industry trends, industry attractiveness, and Porter's analysis. The report covers fiscal years 2015 through 2020.
Bread has become an integral part of modern living and is available in various patterns and flavors. The bread industry forms a segment of the bakery industry.
- The bread industry in India, valued at INR 33bn (- USD 0.53 bn) in FY 2015(E), grew at a CAGR of - 9% over the last three years. The industry will be worth approximately INR 53bn (- USD 0.86bn) by FY 2020, growing at a CAGR of -10%
- Demand for brown and fruit breads is estimated to increase further due to an increasing urban consumer base and a rise in health awareness about nutritional food
- Growing disposable incomes, changing lifestyles and preferences of consumers supported by an increase in the youth population, female work participation as well as a widening scope of the Indian retail market will drive the industry growth
- Latest trends witnessed in the industry reveal that companies manufacturing bread products are likely to increase their manufacturing capacities to expand their foothold in different regions. With a change in eating habits and preferences of consumers, the bread industry is coming up with innovative products and flavors, and a variety of breads.
The report includes profiles of the top-5 players with a brief overview about their service offerings, expansion strategies, etc.
To order this report and request for sample page:
Table of Content
- Brade industry structure
- Evolution of bread industry in India
- Definition of bread for the report
- Bread industry classification
- Industry supply chain
- Market size & growth
- Industry segmentation
- Consumption by category
- Urban and rural market
- Geographical analysis
Drivers and Inhibitors
- Driver 1: Changing lifestyle and preference of the consumer
- Driver 2: Increase in disposable income
- Driver 3: Growth in organized retail
- Driver 4: Product and technology innovation
- Inhibitor 1: Infrastructure problems
- Recent trends witnessed
- Porter's analysis
- Industry attractiveness Index
- Industry segmentation - organized and unorganized
- Market share of players
- Brand positioning - price & quality analysis
- Competitive benchmarking
- Global Bread Maker Industry 2014 Market Research Report
- France: Bread and Bakery Product - Market Report. Analysis and Forecast to 2020
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Bread and Bakery Product Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Russia: Bread and Bakery Product - Market Report. Analysis and Forecast to 2020
About Bharat Book Bureau
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information aggregator that provides market research reports, industry analysis, company profiles, business reports, country reports, newsletters and online databases. Our clients include Corporate, Consulting firms, and Academic Institutions and Government departments across the globe. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. The market research reports we provide, help global companies examine the different markets before setting up a business or expanding into different countries across the world. They give a complete perspective on the current market scenario, trends, segments and future outlook.