SAN FRANCISCO, October 2, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global bottled water market size is expected to reach USD 215.12 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is estimated to register a CAGR of 7.4% during the forecast period. It is anticipated to witness a higher growth as compared to carbonated drinks on account of better health benefits and added nutrients. Factors such as increase in per capita spending and rapid urbanization are likely to fuel the demand for bottled water over the forecast period.
However, higher cost of bottled water may restrain the growth of the market. On the other hand, growing awareness regarding benefits of bottled water coupled with increasing preference for active lifestyle is expected to play a significant role in driving the market. Companies such as PepsiCo Inc. launched premium priced bottled water in order to strengthen consumer interest in healthier beverages.
Some of the key companies in the market are Mountain Valley Spring Water; Nestlé S.A.; Tata Global Beverages; Danone Waters of America, Inc.; PepsiCo, Inc.; Gerolsteiner Brunnen GmbH & Co. KG; RHODIUS Mineralquellen und Getränke GmbH & Co. KG; Nongfu Spring; Bisleri International Pvt. Ltd.; and The Coca-Cola Company.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Bottled Water Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Purified Water, Mineral Water, Spring Water, Sparkling Water), By Region (Asia Pacific, North America, Europe), And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/bottled-water-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- The spring bottled water segment accounted for revenue share of over 17.0% in 2016
- Mineral bottled water accounted for the largest market share in 2016 and is expected to witness a CAGR of 7.3% over the forecast period. This is due to its added nutrients compared to spring water and the fact that mineral water is less processed than sparkling water
- Sparkling bottled water witnessed a share of 8.0% in 2016 and is expected to witness a significant growth over the forecast period owing to increasing demand for alternatives for carbonated beverages
- Asia Pacific is likely to be the dominant regional market for bottled water over the forecast period. Rising population coupled with rapid urbanization in countries such as India, China, Indonesia, and Malaysia is likely to be the key driver for the market
- Regional expansion and R&D are the key strategies adopted by most of the key companies to strengthen their market position
- In November 2017, The Coca-Cola Company launched its bottled water brand Kinley in Nepal in order to gain domestic market share. In March 2017, Nestlé Waters collaborated with Danone and Origin Materials to develop PET plastic bottles, which were made from 100% renewable and sustainable resources.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Meat, Poultry and Seafood Market - The Global Meat, poultry, & seafood market was valued at USD 4.2 trillion in 2016.
- Luxury Hotel Market - The global luxury hotel market size was valued at USD 83.10 billion in 2017 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 4.3% over the forecast period.
- Real Estate Market - The global real estate market size is estimated to be USD 3,505.2 billion by 2016 owing to the increasing population and demand for personal household space is pushing the market.
- Pet Care Market - The global pet care market size was estimated at USD 131.70 billion in 2016 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.9% over the forecast period.
Grand View Research has segmented the global bottled water market on the basis of product and region:
- Bottled Water Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Spring Water
- Purified Water
- Mineral Water
- Sparkling Water
- Bottled Water Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- North America
Explore the BI enabled intuitive market research database, Grand View Compass, by Grand View Research, Inc.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.